PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Mom

xlr8tor
09-06-2003, 10:39 PM
Can you tell me who the Greenwood player is on the cover of the area football magazine put out by channell 4 (I think it is 4). You know, the one wearing the cowboy hat. I'm curious. Just my take.

Ranger Mom
09-06-2003, 10:47 PM
I don't guess I have seen it!! Is he wearing a jersey with a number??

xlr8tor
09-06-2003, 10:50 PM
Ranger Mom:
I don't guess I have seen it!! Is he wearing a jersey with a number??He is wearing a jersey, but I don't think you can see the number. He and another player from Midland High are the only two players on the cover. It's the freebie that they give out every year. They give a rundown of most of the teams in that area. I'm surprised at you. LOL. Just my take.

Ranger Mom
09-06-2003, 11:57 PM
I asked my husband if he knew what you were talking about and he didn't either. We got a "rundown" issue in the paper last week, but it has Jeremy Audas and Dawson Wilber on the cover. I haven't seen one that had anybody wearing a cowboy hat. Now you have me wondering where I can get my hands on one though!!

I don't know what channel 4 would be....in my house it is the Home Shopping Network, so obviously we are talking about 2 different cable companies!! :D

Ranger Mom 70
09-07-2003, 10:01 AM
I believe that was channel "7" - CBS RangerMom. It was Dawson Wilber on the cover. They were pre-season write-ups on area teams - I do believe we have extra copies at the Booster Club.

Ranger Mom
09-07-2003, 10:41 AM
THANKS RM70!! (How did I miss that one?!?!?)

xlr8tor
09-07-2003, 01:58 PM
yes, it was channell 7, CBS. I thank you too RM70. And you are right too Rangermom, how could you miss that one. Sorry bout the wrong channell; been away from the Permian Basin too long. Wilbur is the QB? Just my take.

Ranger Mom
09-07-2003, 05:32 PM
Yes, Dawson Wilber is the QB!