05-13-2007, 10:56 PM
Thanks. Good read.

DU_stud04
05-13-2007, 11:18 PM
"How do you like that Fata**"

im still laughing....great post.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-13-2007, 11:24 PM
That was greatness. A similiar story we pulled on one of our slower substitute teachers. Some kid had one of those work jackets with the name Max on the front of it that you can buy at a thrift store. We put it in an empty chair and when the teacher was taking attendance, we said, "Mrs. Grimes, don't forget about Max." She naturally asked, "Max who," and we told her Max Powers, and convinced her that he was a transfer student and wasn't on the roll, and that he just got up and left without asking. She got very upset and wrote him a disciplinary referral and wrote a note to the teacher about him. Nowadays, if the name Max Powers is mentioned, us guys still get a good laugh out of it.

DDBooger
05-13-2007, 11:39 PM
i faintly remember this, but some of the guys emptied the barrels that were filled with water and put on our sled to keep the sled from going skyward too easy when we hit it. well needless to say we had a coach who would sit on one of the barrels just to get a ride out of it. well when we hit it the coach handling the sled hit the brakes and we jacked that sled up and over our heads. well the coach fell off from the back of the barrell and DEUCED himself! I cannot name him because he is still there:D

Chopblock
05-13-2007, 11:53 PM
my jr year, we had a male drum malor, something that wasn't commom in Elgin back then
He drove a little foreign car, between periods, we lifted the car over a rail. rolled it inside the main hallway( it fit between the 2 main doors) and left it
When the period let out, no one could figure how it got there
Took them 2 hours to figure out how to get it out

DDBooger
05-13-2007, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Chopblock
my jr year, we had a male drum malor, something that wasn't commom in Elgin back then
He drove a little foreign car, between periods, we lifted the car over a rail. rolled it inside the main hallway( it fit between the 2 main doors) and left it
When the period let out, no one could figure how it got there
Took them 2 hours to figure out how to get it out did something similar, we moved a car that had parked where it should not have(my space) and placed it between two poles so that it could not go forward or backward! i was in tears watching the person in distress. as Walter Sobchek says "you see what happens? DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ....." can't finish the line :p

smustangs
05-14-2007, 12:11 AM
we did that to a kid at sweetwater he drove a lil 4 banger toyota and we picked it up and set it on the sidewalk. another one also found the keys to one our ol truck and drove it up onto the school yard up by the gym and took his keys to the fieldhouse i laughted till i cried at the kid tryin to figure out how his truck got there and were his keys were

DU_stud04
05-14-2007, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
we did that to a kid at sweetwater he drove a lil 4 banger toyota and we picked it up and set it on the sidewalk. another one also found the keys to one our ol truck and drove it up onto the school yard up by the gym and took his keys to the fieldhouse i laughted till i cried at the kid tryin to figure out how his truck got there and were his keys were haha, i remember yall doing that. i also remember our baseball team getting the keys to the cars while yall were working out 4th period and we moved some of them to the baseball field or down that hill....hahahaha

smustangs
05-14-2007, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
haha, i remember yall doing that. i also remember our baseball team getting the keys to the cars while yall were working out 4th period and we moved some of them to the baseball field or down that hill....hahahaha

ya mine was gone when i came out it was down the hill i forgot about that

DU_stud04
05-14-2007, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
ya mine was gone when i came out it was down the hill i forgot about that hahahaha, i forgot we got you..... :evil:

smustangs
05-14-2007, 12:16 AM
i also remember my sr year when our center panced out qb coach at practice. he was the coolest coach we had you could joke w/ him and have fun and he wouldnt get mad he would just get even

District303aPastPlayer
05-14-2007, 12:51 AM
i think the coach we did this to reads the board, but when i was a jr or sr, we took one of the coach's vehicles and placed it strategically under the field goal posts... he laughed...