PDA

View Full Version : Navasota-Brenham Game

punt
08-24-2003, 02:13 PM
The annual Navasota-Brenham game in the Astrodome is next Saturday. Whats your take on the game? Navasota is suppose to be stronger and Brenham weaker last year. Should be a good, rough and tough game. I pick Navasota by 2.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-24-2003, 02:30 PM
Hey Punt, Im with you, Bellville scrimmaged Brenham and did very well against them, in a real game I belive Bellville would have beat the Cubs.
The Cubs lost a lot of players but are still a good ball club. Brenham beat Navasota big last year, wont happen this year Navasota by 7.

Bellville22
08-24-2003, 05:51 PM
This should be a great ballgame. Used to be a huge rivalry when the teams were in the same district. I imagine that these teams still aren't crazy about each other.

Navasota looks to be very solid this year, and in the 3A hunt. Brenham went to the Title game last year, and although they lost alot of Srs., they have a tremendous coach, who always seems to field good, disciplined teams.

Brenham 24, Navasota 14

punt
08-24-2003, 08:26 PM
I think this is 2 top coaches going head to head. With what Brenham lost from graduation and Navasota returning some good players the talent may be pretty even right now. May come down to who can outcoach who.