PDA

View Full Version : Lebron and crew today at 5 ET on ESPN

mustang04
05-12-2007, 01:20 PM
i am a huge Lebron fan and was wondering who all else was on here??? its going to be a good game vs the Nets there...so Lebron has led his team to an undefeated run in the playoffs (6 games) and is on a 10-0 winning streak including the reg. season....anybody who wants a tremendous athlete and an exceptional team player...King James is the man!

GreenMachine
05-12-2007, 01:33 PM
I can't stand him ever since I heard him referred to as "king" James. :mad:

BullFrog Dad
05-12-2007, 01:39 PM
I'm a Mavs fan but I think Lebron was the MVP even before the playoffs started. If Dirk or Nash replaced him on the Cavs this year Cleveland would not have won as many games IMO.

mustang04
05-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
I'm a Mavs fan but I think Lebron was the MVP even before the playoffs started. If Dirk or Nash replaced him on the Cavs this year Cleveland would not have won as many games IMO.

i completely agree with you....the mavs or suns would have been good teams without either of those players...but the cavs without lebron.....THEY SUCK AGAIN!! haha

mustang04
05-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
I can't stand him ever since I heard him referred to as "king" James. :mad:

why?!?!?!.....you can't stand somebody because of the name given to him by someone else.....dude, that's pretty weak

awizzy
05-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
how can someone be an mvp when hes not even on the all nba team...if it was not dirk or nash it would have been kobe, i hate to say that but it would have been

Matthew328
05-12-2007, 02:32 PM
LeBron is the best player in the league.....he's a freak of nature and a triple double waiting to happen everynight...he's not a great shooter but he's a great scorer....throw in the fact he's one of the best passers in the league along with being an above average rebounder and defender and you have the best player in the league...LeBron has taken a VERY average Cleveland team and made them elite....

GreenMachine
05-12-2007, 02:34 PM
He's right where he should be...2nd team all NBA. Remember, he plays in a VERY weak eastern conference.