PDA

View Full Version : 3A down low

mindy
11-29-2002, 06:24 PM
Guys you all have a great forum and I just wanted the administrators to know that I do appreciate their work, I know all may or may not like my post but i am just speaking my feelings.

truly not trying to make anyone angry :) :)

Keep up the good work (I still think we need to bring Coach Ivey back to Giddings) girls rule

super1
11-30-2002, 04:34 AM
Forgive the uninformed. Just why did Ivey leave Giddings in the first place?

mindy
11-30-2002, 11:46 AM
i was given this info from a very reliable source that is close to coach ivey, Prior to coming to giddings all of his experience had been at the 5A level and collegiate level, so i believe that he wanted at the time to be a head coach in 5A football, but it was not an easy decision for him to leave, and i believe now that he had drother be at a 3A high school , which i believe he will be in the near future, alot of people think it was about money but i don't believe that was the deciding factor,

alot of people on here are angry at me for bringing this stuff up , but he is a good fit for the kids and the community of giddings and we should bring him back before he ends up on an opposing 3A sideline form us, there is no neeed for that to happen when we can do what is right and bring him back