PDA

View Full Version : Movie Releases 2007

maroonpirate04
05-11-2007, 02:15 PM
Now that the 2007 Summer Blockbuster Season began last week with Spiderman 3 spinning it's web all over the box office to take the number one spot. Also showed the best opening weekend of all time to start off the season. Well this week you can expect Spiderman 3 to once again to stay on top for a second not much match for Toby McGuire with these upcoming releases

Delta Farce- After starring in 2006's "Larry The Cable Guy The Health Inspector" he's back in a Lionsgate hilarious new comedy about three collar blue heroes on the military front line also starring Danny Trejo, Keith David

Georgia Rule- From the director who brought you "Pretty Woman"and "Runaway Bride" Lindsay Lohan stars in a film about the power of redemption, freedom in forgiveness, and unbreakable bonds of motherhood

28 Weeks Later- The first in Zombie films to be released in '07. The sequel to 2003's "28 Days Later", picks up six months after the rage virus has annihilated the British Isles. The U.S. Army declares that the war against infection has been won, But the virus is not dead yet, and this time its more dangerous than ever. Watch out for Resident Evil 3, Day Of The Dead, and Diary Of The Dead in 2007 for all the zombie movie lovers

HM33
05-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Spiderman 3 was horrible... a love story with a retro John Trevoltra... simply retarded and bad... action scenes were a lot better but over I would give it like a D or C-

maroonpirate04
05-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by HM33
Spiderman 3 was horrible... a love story with a retro John Trevoltra... simply retarded and bad... action scenes were a lot better but over I would give it like a D or C-

I haven't seen the film yet but alot of my friends told me the same thing they didn't like it

VanKampen
05-11-2007, 03:29 PM
delta farce looks retarded.

i would suggest georgia rule to NOBODY because lindsey lohan is in it.

28 weeks later looks pretty sweet.

theyoefnshow
05-11-2007, 03:32 PM
anyone thinking Spiderman will be dethroned this week is smoking sweeter stuff than Ricky Williams.

VanKampen
05-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
anyone thinking Spiderman will be dethroned this week is smoking sweeter stuff than Ricky Williams.
yeah but anyone that thinks its any good is smoking the same stuff.

carter08
05-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Spiderman was amazin...

No. I can't lie to you like that. It was horrible.

theyoefnshow
05-11-2007, 03:44 PM
I'm not going to crucify the movie for some bad scenes. Emo Spiderman was dumb. if they wanted him to be a bad guy, he shouldve kicked a puppy. Sandman was cool. Venom was decent and it'd been impossible to show the black suit's true origin. they made due with what they could. Green Goblin II could have been handled better AND they shouldve had Parker and Gwen start a real relationship only to have the Goblin kill her in the next flick.