PDA

View Full Version : try to find some of this while in Austin, GG...

Gobbla2001
05-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Widmer Hefeweizen...

some beer out of Portland, Oregon... not bad not bad...

Gsquared
05-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Widmer Hefeweizen...

D, Ive had that at the Barley House in Dallas and The Flying Saucer in Addison, thats good stuff!!!

Gobbla2001
05-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
D, Ive had that at the Barley House in Dallas and The Flying Saucer in Addison, thats good stuff!!!

hopefully it puts me to sleep I gotta go to work tonight...

Gsquared
05-11-2007, 02:38 PM
hopefully it puts me to sleep I gotta go to work tonight...
If that doesnt work, turn it on PBS channel and watch that crazy haired painting guy.

tortilla_man
05-11-2007, 07:45 PM
had some of that @ the surf club in corpus was damn good, 4.50 for a glass, on the expensive side, but it was the best hefeweizen i have had.

ILS1
05-12-2007, 08:10 AM
Widmer Hefeweizen...

Funny that you mentioned that D. My company has a plant in Portland, Oregon. We needed some help recently because we were so busy and they weren't. They sent 2 guys down for a couple of weeks to help. I took them out a couple of times being the true Texan that I am and they really enjoyed themselves here. I remember they asked for that beer here at a club on 6th Street. They did indeed have it. They said if I ever need anything to let them know.

:D :D

Gobbla2001
05-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by ILS1
Funny that you mentioned that D. My company has a plant in Portland, Oregon. We needed some help recently because we were so busy and they weren't. They sent 2 guys down for a couple of weeks to help. I took them out a couple of times being the true Texan that I am and they really enjoyed themselves here. I remember they asked for that beer here at a club on 6th Street. They did indeed have it. They said if I ever need anything to let them know.

:D :D

I'll be damned... how funny...

we're gunna have to go out and support the Ugly again, Hect, maybe allow G2 to go with us I dunno... actually I like the one in SA just a tad better...

Gobbla2001
05-12-2007, 12:33 PM
whoaaa... have you ever tried their Drop Top Amber Ale? dear lord this is the most BFE'd store I've ever seen and they have THIS STUFF? sad thing is, it's stored where the Shiner was less than a year ago... they don't seel it anymore :(