PDA

View Full Version : Why????

pirate4state
05-11-2007, 11:01 AM
Is it like pulling teeth to get a car insurance QUOTE!! Why do they need your birthday, SS#, address, blah, blah, blah just to give a flippin' QUOTE??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:

SintonFan
05-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Is it like pulling teeth to get a car insurance QUOTE!! Why do they need your birthday, SS#, address, blah, blah, blah just to give a flippin' QUOTE??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:
To check your credit history.:doh:

SintonFan_inAustin
05-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
To check your credit history.:doh: thats how it works now, forget about if u had tickets are accidents its credit first

pirate4state
05-11-2007, 11:09 AM
I understand that they prices vary based on where you live, but all that other stuff just seems ridiculous & a waste of both of our time.

On one of the vehicles insurance has lapsed b/c he hasn't been running the truck. Well, when I told her that she said they would need REPAIR receipts before they could write a policy. :rolleyes: I told her all I was looking for was a quote!! :mad:

Finally, I found someone who gave me what I was asking for. YAY ALL STATE!! :)

SintonFan
05-11-2007, 11:10 AM
I understand that they prices vary based on where you live, but all that other stuff just seems ridiculous & a waste of both of our time.

On one of the vehicles insurance has lapsed b/c he hasn't been running the truck. Well, when I told her that she said they would need REPAIR receipts before they could write a policy. :rolleyes: I told her all I was looking for was a quote!! :mad:

Finally, I found someone who gave me what I was asking for. YAY ALL STATE!! :)
Just tell whoever you talk to you never drive to Corpus and you'll save a ton of money.:devil:

AP Panther Fan
05-11-2007, 11:11 AM

I went through Geico online. You still had to give all the info, but it is an easy process. You hit submit for a quote, get it, you can make changes to the coverages, hit resubmit...over and over again until you get it right. :)