PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I am bragging....

AP Panther Fan
05-11-2007, 10:02 AM
http://www.aransaspassprogress.com/content/articles/2007/05/09/sports/sports1.jpg

Golf tournament benefits summer rec programs

Wednesday, May 9, 2007 2:26 PM CDT

Pictured are Mando Marroquin, Mike Tringali, Michael Tringali, and Belinda Alaniz. They took first place with a 14 under par.

The Third Annual Panther Scramble Benefit Golf Tournament was played April 28 at the uniquely beautiful Padre Isles Country Club in Corpus Christi. All proceeds will be donated to the Aransas Pass For Youth Agency to help fund the Summer Recreation Program this summer.

The Value Bank Texas team of Mike Tringali, his son Michael Tringali, Belinda Alaniz and Mando Marroquin shot 14 under par and shared the $400 first place prize money. The second place team of Chris Bentley, Glen Hayes, Gerry Morrow and Richard Garcia playing for Charlie Marshall Elementary School shared $300. Josh Spears, Jacob Spears, Domingo Rodriquez and Jackie Smithey playing for Faulk Earley Childhood School shared the $200 the third place prize money. The second and third place spots were determined after both teams came in with 11 under and decided to flip a coin.

Teams were sponsored by each APISD campus as well as Salon Bella Donna and Value Bank Texas The Donut Palace of Aransas Pass sponsored three of the 18 hole course. Mingo Rodriguez shot a double eagle during the tournament.

The Salon Bella Donna of Aransas Pass team was salon owner Greg Cox, his daughter Brittany Cox, Mickey Viar and Heidi Cobern. Playing for Kieberger were Emelio Del Rio, Richard Zuniga, John Brown, and Alex Garcia. The Walter Noble Campus was represented by Peggy Reynolds, Lynda Ogle, Meagan Seidel and Bonnie Ogle. The high school team was made up of Wayne Bennett, B. Wilson, Buddy Davenport and John Fitzgerald. Blunt Middle School was represented by Phillip Dromgoole, James Zapalac, Kim Kolodziej and Judy Latran.

SintonFan
05-11-2007, 10:03 AM
Nice! Do they give out free golf lessons?:D

pirate4state
05-11-2007, 10:05 AM
:) Check out the two Mike's!! :D Nice going!!! :clap:

AP Panther Fan
05-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Nice! Do they give out free golf lessons?:D

They will look for ANY excuse to play, so the answer would be yes. ;) :D

SintonFan
05-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
They will look for ANY excuse to play, so the answer would be yes. ;) :D
Expect a PM with my cell no.;) :D

AP Panther Fan
05-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Expect a PM with my cell no.;) :D

Actually, I am expecting a phone call..."can we go play today"...

It is a gorgeous day...too nice to be stuck indoors.:(

44INAROW
05-12-2007, 11:34 PM
way to go Mike and Mike (and partners) they had fun, won and did it for a good cause - :clap: :clap: