PDA

View Full Version : Live Track updates for Sweetwater Radio!!

GetRDoneStangs
05-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Looks like I (along with Bruce Denton) will doing live updates after Sweetwater events, on KXOX radio! It is short notice, but folks that can get KXOX (96.7 FM, 1240 AM) can tune in to get post race results. We plan on going on within 3-5 minutes of the conclusion of the 3A race.

2A runs first followed by 3A:

12:10....Boys 400 meter relay

1:15.....Boys 100 meter dash

1:35....Boys 800 meter relay

1:45...Girls 400 meter run

To the out of town Sweetwater fans, you can call Richard at KXOX to get quick results!

So to all the Downlower's if I am a little "Busy and stressed" during these times...it is not on purpose!

:D :D :D

This should give me a little "fix" until I can roam the sidelines next fall!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sww-bull52
05-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Be careful and wish the kids luck from me.

GetRDoneStangs
05-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
Be careful and wish the kids luck from me.

Will Do !!!

It will be fun and a bit sad at the same time! It has been a blessing to watch this Class from...flag football .......
to their last high school event...:( :( :(

That includes stangGirl2007....she will walk across the stage with them and go on to the next level in life!

44INAROW
05-10-2007, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Will Do !!!

It will be fun and a bit sad at the same time! It has been a blessing to watch this Class from...flag football .......

That includes stangGirl2007....she will walk across the stage with them and go on to the next level in life!

I know what you mean -

be careful and see you there Saturday:)

GetRDoneStangs
05-10-2007, 08:39 PM
be careful and see you there Saturday

You will be the ONE in a GREEN shirt???:D :D :D :D

Sorry, I could not resist!!!:D

wildstangs
05-10-2007, 08:49 PM
Will Do !!!

Will this update be available on the online broadcast? Where is your daughter going to college by the way. I think I saw her at a graduation party on Sunday.

GetRDoneStangs
05-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Will this update be available on the online broadcast? Where is your daughter going to college by the way. I think I saw her at a graduation party on Sunday.

No, it will not be on the internet...the guy that has broadcast on the internet is not doing it this year.....so we are doing it for Sweetwater...(There may be others??)

stangGirl2007 (Megan) is going to McMurry in Abilene...she was at a "party" at 4th and Elm Church of Christ Sunday evening..it was a very nice production by the Church!:clap: :clap: :clap:

44INAROW
05-10-2007, 09:02 PM
You will be the ONE in a GREEN shirt???:D :D :D :D

Sorry, I could not resist!!!:D

yep - that would be me :p

wildstangs
05-10-2007, 09:08 PM
No, it will not be on the internet...the guy that has broadcast on the internet is not doing it this year.....so we are doing it for Sweetwater...(There may be others??)

stangGirl2007 (Megan) is going to McMurry in Abilene...she was at a "party" at 4th and Elm Church of Christ Sunday evening..it was a very nice production by the Church!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Too bad...I really liked listening to football online when I couldnt get out of Abilene. Nope, wasnt her then. I was at a party at the Lions Club joint on Lamar. Their was a short brunette there though, maybe a cousin. :)

BTW, do you attend 4th and Elm? My wife and I are moving to Sweetwater soon so I can do my student teaching and we are wondering where we will go to church.

GetRDoneStangs
05-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Too bad...I really liked listening to football online when I couldnt get out of Abilene. Nope, wasnt her then. I was at a party at the Lions Club joint on Lamar. Their was a short brunette there though, maybe a cousin.

BTW, do you attend 4th and Elm? My wife and I are moving to Sweetwater soon so I can do my student teaching and we are wondering where we will go to church.

Football may return to the internet, not sure there??? I am sure no Track will be on the Net!!

I do not attend 4th and Elm... (Megan did)...if that is the faith of your choice, it is a very good place to call home....it is Very Progessive.. and I will leave it at that...If you want more info PM me and I will get it to you!

ASUFrisbeeStud
05-11-2007, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Too bad...I really liked listening to football online when I couldnt get out of Abilene. Nope, wasnt her then. I was at a party at the Lions Club joint on Lamar. Their was a short brunette there though, maybe a cousin. :)

I used to go with the Fites some in high school so it's been a while, even thought I'm a member of First Baptist. I liked it then. Don't know how much it has changed.