PDA

View Full Version : Ron "DAWG" Mexico

burnet44
05-10-2007, 01:04 PM
http://deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/05/vickdogs2.jpg

Why Won't Anyone Believe Michael Vick?

It's one thing when police, cynical bloggers and suspicious journalists don't believe you when you say you had nothing to do with the dogfighting ring that's housed in your name. It's another entirely when your own friends don't believe you.

Yep, the walls are beginning to crumble around Michael Vick right now.

While the sources spoke on their relationship with Vick, two of them said they were convinced the quarterback has been involved with the illegal dog-fighting ring that authorities believe they discovered last month while conducting a drug raid on a house Vick owns in Smithfield, Va.

Authorities found nearly 70 dogs and various items associated with dog fighting. Vick has maintained that a cousin lives at the house and that he was unaware pit bulls were being kept on the premises.

"He knows what's going on in that house in Virginia, There's not a doubt in my mind he's involved with it.'' The he cited Vick's longtime "affinity'' for the dog-fighting subculture, and expressed certainty that Vick was aware of what was happening at the house.

You know, we're starting to think that Mr. Mexico needs a calming, stabilizing influence in his life, someone to take him aside and explain to him that his life and career are careening out of control. Maybe a wise, logical, cautious person ... heck, maybe a family member!

JJ7997
05-10-2007, 01:18 PM
What is so entertaining about dogs fighting ? I just dont get why so many people still do this. What a piece of crap this guy is.

Maroon87
05-10-2007, 02:03 PM
Vick won't be curing cancer anytime soon.:doh:

ASUFrisbeeStud
05-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
What is so entertaining about dogs fighting ? I just dont get why so many people still do this. What a piece of crap this guy is.

I agree, he's worthless.

Old Tiger
05-10-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
What is so entertaining about dogs fighting ? I just dont get why so many people still do this. What a piece of crap this guy is. He said he is never at his house in Virginia.

Chris Hart
05-10-2007, 04:27 PM
I'm not sure whether or not Vick had knowledge of what was going on at the house, or if he had taken part in it previously. I do know it's a load of dung to just assume he knew what was going on and blame him if there is no proof. That's the same as trying to blame any 'landlord' for what their renters/tenants may be doing in a home they own. Would it surprise me if Vick had knowledge? Of course not! But it sure wouldn't surprise me if it were totally on his cousin either. We know just by Michael and Marcus' past track record what kind of family they come from, and at least those two went to college, they may be the straight laced ones in the family, lol...