PDA

View Full Version : After Months of Searching...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-09-2007, 12:06 PM
I found my senior ring underneath my bed. I have looked and looked, and there it was all along. To understand why I never thought it would be there, you would have to realize that my bed is boxed on the two sides that aren't against the wall, so I never thought it would be there, but I pulled it back and looked, and there it was. I am happy.

bhtrainer
05-09-2007, 12:13 PM
wow...umm how did it get under there???

AP Panther Fan
05-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Glad you found it!

Many years ago....a week after getting my senior ring, I lost it playing tennis in Port Aransas.:(

It still bothers me to this day.

Adidas410s
05-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Glad you found it!

Many years ago....a week after getting my senior ring, I lost it playing tennis in Port Aransas.:(

It still bothers me to this day.

a week after getting my senior ring...my finger grew about a size...never felt like getting it resized though...

pirate4state
05-09-2007, 01:10 PM
someone stole mine! :mad: of all the ..... :foul: :foul:

It wasn't your typical senior ring, I never cared for those. Mine was a band of sorts with 3 rubies & 3 diamonds and I loved it and some jerk off stole it while I was living in Tumbleweed (aka Tomball, TX)

AP Panther Fan
05-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
someone stole mine! :mad: of all the ..... :foul: :foul:

It wasn't your typical senior ring, I never cared for those. Mine was a band of sorts with 3 rubies & 3 diamonds and I loved it and some jerk off stole it while I was living in Tumbleweed (aka Tomball, TX)

mine wasn't that fancy, but it had my name on one side, a mustang on the other, the stone was yellow topaz with a black "Old English" letter " I" under it...:(

I should have taken a metal detector out there in addition to just looking...:thinking:

see what I mean about it still bothering me... :doh: