SWMustang
05-09-2007, 08:57 AM
The Fray

Ranger Mom
05-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Weinee band?:confused:

SWMustang
05-09-2007, 09:01 AM
definition of a weinee band? very sappy lyrics - that's one criteria. My chemical romance get's honorable mention for the opening lines of the song black parade.

Adidas410s
05-09-2007, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
The Fray

they're simply a filler band until Coldplay comes back from their hiatus (rumored as early as next year possibly). I saw the Fray last year in concert. It was ok...nothing special. I saw surrounded by 15 yr old girls on their cell phones the entire show. The music is very Coldplay and the light show is a replica of U2 circa late 90's. Nothing original IMO...

Ranger Mom
05-09-2007, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
they're simply a filler band until Coldplay comes back from their hiatus (rumored as early as next year possibly). I saw the Fray last year in concert. It was ok...nothing special. I saw surrounded by 15 yr old girls on their cell phones the entire show. The music is very Coldplay and the light show is a replica of U2 circa late 90's. Nothing original IMO...

That reminded me.......my coworker went to Chicago's concert here last week. She said she felt SO stupid in there with her bic lighter while everyone else was holding up their cellphones.

I wasn't aware the good ole bic at concerts had been replaced!!:p

SWMustang
05-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That reminded me.......my coworker went to Chicago's concert here last week. She said she felt SO stupid in there with her bic lighter while everyone else was holding up their cellphones.

I wasn't aware the good ole bic at concerts had been replaced!!:p

you're not implying Chicago is a weinee band, are you?:eek:

Curly
05-09-2007, 09:24 AM
It aint new but it is sappy
http://www.mortystv.com/showcards/partridge_family_cast.jpg

SWMustang
05-09-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Curly
It aint new but it is sappy
http://www.mortystv.com/showcards/partridge_family_cast.jpg

I would put David Cassidy in the "weinee" camp, but the whole family? show some compassion...

pirate44
05-09-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
you're not implying Chicago is a weinee band, are you?:eek:
heaven forbid!!:eek: after 40 years, Chicago still is awesome