PDA

View Full Version : How many of you girls had this poster in your room???

BuffyMars
05-08-2007, 04:31 PM
http://www.posters.com/Rock/3285.jpg

BuffyMars
05-08-2007, 04:33 PM
I ain't even gonna lie....I had the whole bedroom suit! Bedspread, curtains, and all! :doh:

But my gosh, who woulda thunk Tigerbeat heartthrob Donnie Wahlberg would turn out to look the way he does.

Marky Mark, tho....mmm...mmm....good! :D

pirate4state
05-08-2007, 04:37 PM
I had my room plastered with Kirk Cameron photos!!!!!!!! :o :o LMAO! Too funny! :doh:

Txbroadcaster
05-08-2007, 04:38 PM
CMON LADIES..ADMIT IT

LH Panther Mom
05-08-2007, 04:38 PM
Good grief! Mark Spitz for me. :D I was probably already a mother when they were "New Babies in Diapers". :D

Txbroadcaster
05-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I had my room plastered with Kirk Cameron photos!!!!!!!! :o :o LMAO! Too funny! :doh:

Just dont be LEFT BEHIND

will anyone get that joke?

BuffyMars
05-08-2007, 04:40 PM

Ohhhh nice!!! Yeah, well I thought he was cute too, so I can't say anything.

I also had THE BIGGEST crush on Johnathan Brandis imagineable! Needless to say I had forgotten about him completely by the time he committed suicide. It was like Johnathan who? :doh: :( Still very sad to hear anyone committ suicide.

If only I had sent off that letter I wrote to him, perhaps he would still be alive.
:nerd:

BuffyMars
05-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Just dont be LEFT BEHIND

Gay. Cheese. No. Gay.

pirate4state
05-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Just dont be LEFT BEHIND

Was that his movie with Jami Gertz? Heck, I don't know!

I just thought he was cute. Hell, I might have had a Scott Baio pic up too --- :D HAHAHA!!!

and to answer the original question - no, i did not have New Kids on the Block up in my room...I was too old for posters when they hit it big :eek:

BuffyMars
05-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Was that his movie with Jami Gertz? Heck, I don't know!

I just thought he was cute. Hell, I might have had a Scott Baio pic up too --- :D HAHAHA!!!

and to answer the original question - no, i did not have New Kids on the Block up in my room...I was too old for posters when they hit it big :eek:

Awww schucks!! Why do I have to be the only one admitting to it? LOL!!! I guess I am the middle child on 3a, lol.

Left Behind is a Christian movie, or a religious movie...I don't know what you would call it exactly. ALl I know is its usually only found in Christian based stores.

He is a born again Christian and started doing a series of movies called Left Behind.

Don't ask me what they are about cause I don't know, all I know is my parents bought it and loved them.

I feel like a demon child. :devil: :hairpunk: :(