PDA

View Full Version : Buffy...

bhtrainer
05-08-2007, 03:14 PM
Maybe this will help ...

Texas Country Music, or more popularly known just as "Texas country" or "Texas music", is a fairly novel, but rapidly growing subgenre of country music. Texas country is known for fusing traditionalist root sounds from neotraditional country with the outspoken, carefree views from outlaw country. Texas country also consists of (but is not limited to) straightforward and truthful lyrics, a "take it or leave it" approach, intense live performances, and loyal fanbases. The "common working man" theme is usually the basis for many Texas country songs. A comical, yet witty undertone often brings the music together, giving the feeling of an intimate connection between a singer and his or her audience.

BuffyMars
05-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Maybe its because I don't listen to country and don't get all of the hidden meanings and what nots from that genre....but IMO that doesn't sound any different from "Nashville" country.

Txbroadcaster
05-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Maybe its because I don't listen to country and don't get all of the hidden meanings and what nots from that genre....but IMO that doesn't sound any different from "Nashville" country.

Cause your not REALLY listening to it:D

BuffyMars
05-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Cause your not REALLY listening to it:D

LOL! I guess you are right.

Hey, I don't knock anyone for listening to country, its just not my cup'o'tea is all.

bhtrainer
05-08-2007, 03:20 PM
if you really sat down and listened you could tell...take the song... the toast by no justice and listen to it...then take any rascal flatts song...you can easily tell the difference

JJ7997
05-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by bhtrainer
if you really sat down and listened you could tell...take the song... the toast by no justice and listen to it...then take any rascal flatts song...you can easily tell the difference

Rascal Faggs sucks !

Gsquared
05-08-2007, 06:03 PM
eww, all that new Nashville stuff sucks, its all horrible.