PDA

View Full Version : Which is worse

Old Tiger
05-07-2007, 04:51 PM
The thread about Stacy Snyder got me thinking and I thought of this poll.

44INAROW
05-07-2007, 04:55 PM
A 26 YEAR OLD IS "OF AGE" Holy Crap - I must be a freaking fossil then :rolleyes:

crzyjournalist03
05-07-2007, 04:55 PM
where's the option for "the writer of this poll drinking, because I've never heard of pirate hate"???

SintonFan
05-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Anyone who gives Pirates a bad name should be forced to walk the plank.:mad:

LH Panther Mom
05-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
where's the option for "the writer of this poll drinking, Might have a point. ;)

Old Tiger
05-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Might have a point. ;) I'm waiting for Friday and Salt Licks and to hear some good ole g2 stories!

3afan
05-07-2007, 06:09 PM
under age vs. above legal age -- should be a no brainer but I guess not :rolleyes:

Old Tiger
05-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
under age vs. above legal age -- should be a no brainer but I guess not :rolleyes: Weird colleges eh?

LH Panther Mom
05-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
under age vs. above legal age -- should be a no brainer but I guess not :rolleyes:
Well, yeah....one would think. :doh: :doh:

Ranger Mom
05-07-2007, 06:58 PM
I wonder if the 3 who voted for the "lady of age" are underage drinkers??:thinking:

Old Tiger
05-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I wonder if the 3 who voted for the "lady of age" are underage drinkers??:thinking: I voted underage drinkers

sinton66
05-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Maybe we need to add a third option....."Stupid polls like this one".:rolleyes:

Old Tiger
05-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Maybe we need to add a third option....."Stupid polls like this one".:rolleyes: How is it stupid? The college that the girl has been denied graduation made a big deal out of her drinking with a pirate hat and posting a picture on myspace. I'm sure underage drinkers from that college have posted pictures of themself drinking on myspace.:rolleyes:

sinton66
05-07-2007, 07:27 PM
I'm sure her lawyers will get her all the vindication she could possibly want. I doubt very seriously she needs your help.

Old Tiger
05-07-2007, 07:28 PM
I'm sure her lawyers will get her all the vindication she could possibly want. I doubt very seriously she needs your help. Just something to talk about you don't have to reply if you don't agree with the topic.

sinton66
05-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Just something to talk about you don't have to reply if you don't agree with the topic.

How is it a good poll when you ask questions that favor only one side of the issue? Both answers make the college look bad. There are ALWAYS two sides to every story. I haven't heard the college's side yet.

Old Tiger
05-07-2007, 08:26 PM
How is it a good poll when you ask questions that favor only one side of the issue? Both answers make the college look bad. There are ALWAYS two sides to every story. I haven't heard the college's side yet. How does someone who is of age make the university look bad? You're probably to old to know how many people post pictures of themself drinking on myspace underage and of age people together.

sinton66
05-07-2007, 08:31 PM
The way you worded the questions make the college look bad which was your intention, was it not? I'm not saying the college is right or wrong, just saying you had an "agenda" when you posted the poll. It's pointless to post a poll when you already know how it's going to turn out.

Old Tiger
05-07-2007, 08:32 PM
The way you worded the questions make the college look bad which was your intention, was it not? I'm not saying the college is right or wrong, just saying you had an "agenda" when you posted the poll. It's pointless to post a poll when you already know how it's going to turn out. Of course the college looks bad for punishing a woman of age for drinking and posting a picture. It does a good enough job itself.

sinton66
05-07-2007, 08:35 PM
Of course the college looks bad for punishing a woman of age for drinking and posting a picture. It does a good enough job itself.

Thanks, you just made my point. Since you already knew that, why post the STUPID poll? It's OBVIOUS to the most casual observer what the answer will be.

ASUFrisbeeStud
05-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I wonder if the 3 who voted for the "lady of age" are underage drinkers??:thinking:

Haha well I voted for it.

I am of age.

Just to clarify, she did graduate with an English degree. They denied her teaching certificate, right?

Old Tiger
05-07-2007, 09:08 PM
Thanks, you just made my point. Since you already knew that, why post the STUPID poll? It's OBVIOUS to the most casual observer what the answer will be. Obviously not if there were 6 people who chose the of age girl. Some people see things different. Not everyone has the same opinon.

sinton66
05-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Obviously not if there were 6 people who chose the of age girl. Some people see things different. Not everyone has the same opinon.

Maybe me and five others are just trying to mess up your obvious results.:rolleyes:

Old Tiger
05-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Maybe me and five others are just trying to mess up your obvious results.:rolleyes: Fat chance but take it for what it's worth. But obviously this thread caught your eye and you just had to post and for what reason to express your opinion in turn which makes you a part of my census. Your opinion has been put on the table and accepted now you have a good night Administrator Sinton66