PDA

View Full Version : Sad day for Rockdale Softball

87 TIGER
05-07-2007, 03:41 PM
Head coach for the Lady Tigers is leaving for Hutto. I figured it was coming, just wishing it never would. Hutto you're getting one of the best, good luck to coach Poole & the Hippo's, we're gonna miss ya.

Old Tiger
05-07-2007, 03:42 PM
I had heard she was staying till the c/o 2007 was finished. You would think she could go somewhere with better talent than Hutto.

Adidas410s
05-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I had heard she was staying till the c/o 2007 was finished. You would think she could go somewhere with better talent than Hutto.
Isn't the season already over though for the c/o 07? :confused:

87 TIGER
05-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Hutto has some talent, especially the SS. They gave us all we wanted twice. I predict they make playoffs next year.

Old Tiger
05-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Isn't the season already over though for the c/o 07? :confused: Yea so she has stayed as long as she has planned.

Adidas410s
05-07-2007, 03:51 PM
When will Hutto be moving 4A? Is the next reallignment a possibility for them? I wonder if that (money and exposure) might be a factor as well?

Old Tiger
05-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
When will Hutto be moving 4A? Is the next reallignment a possibility for them? I wonder if that (money and exposure) might be a factor as well? Yea the next realignment is a garuntee from what I have heard is that they already have the 4a numbers. Money probably was a factor but the exposure she got at Rockdale was dang good. Her first year Regional Final, second Regional Semi final, and this past season area.

87 TIGER
05-07-2007, 04:58 PM
She has been driving from Round Rock / Pflugerville area. That also has alot to do with it.

Old Tiger
05-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by 87 TIGER
She has been driving from Round Rock / Pflugerville area. That also has alot to do with it. True. Maybe her step brother will go pro and she won't have to worry about work anymore

Milk That Cow
05-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Where did Hutto's coach go?

Who is her stepbrother?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-07-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow

Who is her stepbrother?

Stephen McGee

87 TIGER
05-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow
Where did Hutto's coach go?Don't know. .

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-07-2007, 09:54 PM
Its the pits, you have someone everyone likes, and they leave, we(Bellville) are losing a very good football coach he has been here a long time and the kids love him, but what do you do. This same coach was in the running for Rockdales head man a few years back. Good luck on the search for a new coach.

Old Tiger
05-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Its the pits, you have someone everyone likes, and they leave, we(Bellville) are losing a very good football coach he has been here a long time and the kids love him, but what do you do. This same coach was in the running for Rockdales head man a few years back. Good luck on the search for a new coach. I wish we would have gotten that coach :(

I was pulling for him or the SLC coach to get that job but they hired Clark.

hutex04
05-17-2007, 07:23 AM
anyone wanna post some facts about this new softball coach hutto hired? I know rockdale was highly ranked this year. Whats his/her record at Rockdale? How many playoff apperances? Thanks

Johnny Utah
05-17-2007, 09:31 AM
Rockdale Softball has been solid since the program was started back in 94, the coach who is leaving sent the program even higher! She is a very good coach, record speaks for itself. Hutto will be 4a, better facilities, better money, etc.... Rockdale will still be good too many play in the summer and as youngsters for it not to be. Tiger WR, sounds as if Clark ticked you off in some way. He is not winning at Midlothian, and will not win there. Really do not know why he left to go there.

Dogman_1969
05-17-2007, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I wish we would have gotten that coach :(

I was pulling for him or the SLC coach to get that job but they hired Clark.

The Bellville DC was a good one. Where is he going?

The SLC guy quit coaching and went into private business from what I heard.

Coach Clark is at Midlothian and I think he went 2-8 and didn't have a strong JV or Freshman group under to build on. It looks like a tough road to travel. But he left because it was too much money and the facilities they have are very modern and getting better. They have a turf practice field, new football stadium, and are constructing a bubble practice field this year.

I wish them all the well. The head man at Rockdale is a great guy and has a great bunch of kids coming........

Stay tuned................

Johnny Utah
05-17-2007, 10:58 AM
Bellville DC is going to his hometown of Needville, more money and rent free house. Dogman, looking forward to reading about the future Tigers and their success.