PDA

View Full Version : Man There are some weirdos out there WOW

burnet44
05-07-2007, 01:16 PM
Where The Hell Is Carl Monday?
Remember the old days, when the bus driver who drove you and your school friends to the ball game just ********* with his hand? Now they're using mechanical devices and popping pills ... it's just like everything else in baseball; cheating is rampant. All the records are tainted.

Queens District Attorney Richard A. Brown announced Thursday that the 68-year-old yellow school bus driver taking a group of Bronx middle school children to a Mets game Wednesday afternoon has been charged with public lewdness and endangering the welfare of children, among other crimes. He was allegedly discovered in the Shea Stadium parking lot sitting on the school bus with his pants down around his ankles and ********* with the assistance of a mechanical device.
OK, we'll bite: Uh ... what kind of mechanical device? Was it attached to the bus? Or was it hidden in the glove compartment? Define "mechanical." We're just not sure how this worked; we're bad at math.

big daddy russ
05-07-2007, 02:29 PM
ROFL. You know they have mechanical BJ's out there nowadays.

Ranger Mom
05-07-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ

I saw one at one of those "fun parties" once.

Ironically....it was called "Mary Jane"!

pirate4state
05-07-2007, 02:44 PM
ROFL. You know they have mechanical BJ's out there nowadays. :eek: Damn, I have a great comeback for this, but just can't bring myself to type it out!!! :nerd:

44INAROW
05-07-2007, 03:05 PM

dayum - I gotta quit working so hard today and read the posts more careful...... I am ROFL........... mechanical BJ's omg

STANG RED
05-07-2007, 03:37 PM

:thinking: Maybe that explains the gayness I always suspected of C3PO.:D
:thinking: Maybe thats why Chuy liked his so much.