PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill is a Joke

AggieJohn
09-13-2002, 10:51 AM
I think barbers hill football is an extreme shame....30-0 over 3 years...yeah we all could do that if we were 'roiding too....now they are drug testing to cover that fact too...i was told it was so minute the way that they were testing that it's not any different than not doing it at all...seems like we all could take a page out of enron's books...good on the outside..bad on the inside..guess i'll just have to take the elevator up too find out

EAGLEBLUE
09-13-2002, 11:30 AM
Hey explayer 2001 are you completely retarded or is this your idea of getting ready for distict play. Thank goodness there are a lot more credible people than you from Liberty. I don't see how you could consider yourself an explayer you bench warming jerk! By the way good luck with BCcards tonite! yeah right!!

[This message has been edited by EAGLEBLUE (edited September 13, 2002).]

AggieJohn
09-13-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by EAGLEBLUE:
Hey explayer 2001 are you completely retarded or is this your idea of getting ready for distict play. Thank goodness there are a lot more credible people than you from Liberty. I don't see how you could consider yourself an explayer you bench warming jerk! By the way good luck with BCcards tonite! yeah right!!

[This message has been edited by EAGLEBLUE (edited September 13, 2002).]

pretty tough words.........just don't understand how u could lose to a team like HF..we clobbered them always during the years that we had anthony chambers and you had the "blue wall"....we continue to clobber them every year..and you lose to them..must suck to lose your 31-0 streak to HF....not exactly a high quality team...oh yeah...If your eagle blue must mean you think high school football is the stuff...just wait till your a senior and it's the week after you lose your playoff game..just wait..see how much the coaches love you then...

eye of the tiger
09-13-2002, 01:09 PM
Sorry I dont understand the relevance of what happened when Anthony Chambers played(for Liberty I guess) and how H-F plays today. They will probably make the playoffs this year. Also Im pretty sure Barbers Hill will regroup and win the district the 25AAA title. You know it doesnt hurt to support your district mates when they play other teams. It actually feels pretty good.

EAGLEBLUE
09-13-2002, 01:14 PM
I was going to make some comments on tonights game of L-P VS BC but that would be showing disrespect to actual LP varsity players. You're just a bitter ex bench warmer. So I'll show the real panthers some respect and leave them out of this discussion, and until you have something intelligent to say I'm through with you.

Old Cardinal
09-13-2002, 01:21 PM
It's kind of comical how everyone is trying to slam-dunk BC and BH. It seems that a good bond is being formed between these schools, because of the continuing jealously against then, and they hope to have a good sportsmanship battle come bi-district. The fellow from Liberty just might want to hear it from an outside- BARBER'S HILL is no pushover! I watched two good 3A teams H-F/BH go at it the other night....Yes I think BH, H-F, and BC will beat Liberty. I do think that BH, Splendora and Liberty will make the playoffs-with your team in Third place.

EAGLEBLUE
09-13-2002, 01:34 PM
Hi, Old Cardinal I don't know if that young man is bitter toward his ex-coaches and looking to vent his frustrations or what the problem is. But I'm sure he'll work it out. Good luck tonight BC Cards and to the Panthers as well!!

AggieJohn
09-13-2002, 04:00 PM
obviously you think that because you choose not engage in my civilized discussion you are the better person...but that is your point of view....i'm simply stating what is relevent to the matter...bringing what my screen name is doesn't amount to a hill of beans....i've seen some pretty harsh things done from varsity coaches and am sure that it happens right where you are...as for OLD CARDINAL...i don't know if your graduated or not....but i have no disrepect towards BC...they are a good team..by far better ranked than liberty and better equiped...i just can't stand it when a team (BH)takes pride in an accomplishment that's not true..

BH_146
09-13-2002, 05:52 PM
Only through delusion can we make sense of it all.