05-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Not really, but it's still funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMoeMbOmbQ0&mode=related&search=

bulldogman06
05-06-2007, 06:56 PM
hahaha, hilarious

injuredinmelee
05-06-2007, 07:08 PM
his credibility on issues that require any intelligence at all is pretty low dont you think? Anyone that poisons the mind of our youths with his degrading and violent music shouldnt be allowed to breath the same air as me. But thats just my opinion.

Matthew328
05-06-2007, 07:09 PM
I take it you haven't listened to many of Kanye West's songs have you injured?? Kanye West's music is far from violent or degrading...

Although his opinions on political matters are amusing...

injuredinmelee
05-06-2007, 07:11 PM
who were 90% of the people that were seen looting? Carrying TVs over their heads through 5 feet of water? Who were the people that were shooting at helicopters? Who are the ones that embrace a musical lifestyle that promotes stealing, drug dealing, murdering, and other sorts of debauchery? IF you dont like the image you have in the eyes of other people work to clean it up instead of promoting the ignorance.

injuredinmelee
05-06-2007, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I take it you haven't listened to many of Kanye West's songs have you injured?? Kanye West's music is far from violent or degrading...

Although his opinions on political matters are amusing...

lets just start with Golddigger...

any song that they have to repeat the same words about 43095867340958340576 times I am pretty much not going to enjoy.

"Oops I tried to hit quote and hit edit by mistake..my bad!"

theyoefnshow
05-06-2007, 07:13 PM
what injured said. I had no sympathy for the cesspool that was New Orleans.

Matthew328
05-06-2007, 07:15 PM
LOL,

Actually injured I have to give Kanye West credit in many of his songs he promotes, education, deplores drug use, rails on the abuse of women and even promotes religion...Kanye West is a talented musical artist who tries to do good, but he also is emotional and speaks before he thinks clearly sometimes....I kind of empathize with him a little bit because I am guilty of that myself at times...he just happens to be on a much bigger stage and looks foolish when he does it...

Injured I'd be happy to post some lyrics to Kanye West's songs if you'd like so you can see he's not quite the villian you are making him out to be...

injuredinmelee
05-06-2007, 07:15 PM
is this from a Kanye song?

And all my people thats drug dealin jus to get by stack ya money till it gets sky high
We wasnt supposed to make it past 25 but the jokes on you we still alive
Throw your hands up in the sky and say we don't care what people say

injuredinmelee
05-06-2007, 07:16 PM
What's your addiction? Is it money? Is it girls? Is it weed?
I've been afflicted by not one, not two, but all three
She's got the same thing, about me, but more, about us
She's coming over, so I guess, that means, I'm on drugs
Just let me peek now, I mean damn, I'm so curious
She's got a lover, so the lies, and the lust, is a rush
Time's of the essence, I need, you to be, spontaneous
Roll up the doge, henny and c-c-c-cola, then I'm co coming over
Cuz its ne-never over

injuredinmelee
05-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Whats he promoting here???
"Celebration"

Yeah, you know what this is
It's a celebration, bitches!
Grab a drink, grab a glass
After that I grab yo ass

Why you actin' all
Shy and all
Why is y'all
Lyin' for?
"I never did this before..."
Stop that
What, you want some petron?
I got that.
I mean I promise y'all
You fine and all
And your girlfriend, she kinda raw
But she not like you
No, she not like you
Right now I need you to mute all the monologue
All that talkin is gon' give me a tylenol
You put a nigga to sleep, I'm tired of ya'll
Right now the Louis Vuitton don is signing off
But, I just thought you should know
We hit the liquor store
Got some Cris and some Mo
And we about to let it floooooow
Had some problems before but see we let em go
Got an ounce of that dro
And we about to let it bloooooow

Yeah, you know what this is
After that, I grab yo ass

See you know my style
I'm very wild
And I vow that my child will be well endowed
Like his daddy
And tell him that your mama had a fattie
He looked up at me said, "daddy that's the reason why you had me?"
Yep, we was praticing
Til one day your ass bust through the packaging
You know what though? You my favorite accident
So go head pop some Cristal
For my newborn child cuz now y'all

Know what this is
After that I grab yo ass
But, I just thought you should know
We hit the liquor store
Got some cris and some mo
And we about to let it floooooow
Had some problems before but see we let em go
Got an ounce of that dro
And we about to let it bloooooow

Ho! Ho! (We lookin' for some) Ho! Ho!

bulldogman06
05-06-2007, 07:20 PM
seriously matt? ever heard his song get em high???

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/kanyewest/getemhigh.html

go there to see the lyrics

Matthew328
05-06-2007, 07:25 PM
I don't see much violence in those lyrics to be honest...I guess you could make the assertion in the first set of lyrics that he's semi-promoting the sale of drugs...

Here's a link to all of his songs, IMO he's promoting self-awareness, education etc in the vast majority of his songs..

http://www.azlyrics.com/w/west.html

Kanye West isn't the problem with rap music in general, rap music isn't even violent anymore...all they rap about is ice, rims, grills and candy paint...

injuredinmelee
05-06-2007, 07:28 PM
I don't see much violence in those lyrics to be honest...I guess you could make the assertion in the first set of lyrics that he's semi-promoting the sale of drugs...

Here's a link to all of his songs, IMO he's promoting self-awareness, education etc in the vast majority of his songs..

http://www.azlyrics.com/w/west.html

Kanye West isn't the problem with rap music in general, rap music isn't even violent anymore...all they rap about is ice, rims, grills and candy paint...

your right he doesnt represent all fo rap music but I cant figure out why he thinks anyone at all cares about his political beliefs. ANd I assure you it isnt just him. I could care less what any celebrity thinks about politics. Having a high profile job or being famous does not make you intelligent or your opinions matter any more than the bum on the corner with the please help sign or the lady at the convenience store that wont quit carding me to buy snuff.

Matthew328
05-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Well,

Ok you got me...he's promoting smoking weed in that song too...damn damn....maybe I'm too jaded but that stuff just doesn't bother me too much....I guess because I feel smoking weed is a victimless crime...only person you hurt is yourself....

Kanye West's lyrics just don't bug me..they don't come across as violent or degrading to me...I guess my threshold is just different...

Matthew328
05-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
your right he doesnt represent all fo rap music but I cant figure out why he thinks anyone at all cares about his political beliefs. ANd I assure you it isnt just him. I could care less what any celebrity thinks about politics. Having a high profile job or being famous does not make you intelligent or your opinions matter any more than the bum on the corner with the please help sign or the lady at the convenience store that wont quit carding me to buy snuff.

I don't think its as much as he cares what people think, but he seems to be an emotional guy who speaks before he thinks...he had a similar ouburst at the Grammy's a few years back..(not politically motivated) I just take him for what he his, a talented rapper who has outbursts before he really thinks through what he says...

Bull19
05-06-2007, 07:39 PM
I guess because I feel smoking weed is a victimless crime...only person you hurt is yourself....

:rolleyes: :dispntd:

Matthew328
05-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
:rolleyes: :dispntd:

Well who else does weed hurt other than the person silly enough to use it?? I view weed, tobacco and alcohol in the same light, if you are stupid enough to do any of the 3 then hey knock yourself out...but thats a whole nother debate...

Rabbit'93
05-06-2007, 07:42 PM
imo Kanye is a hack and over hyped.

big daddy russ
05-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Well,

Ok you got me...he's promoting smoking weed in that song too...damn damn....maybe I'm too jaded but that stuff just doesn't bother me too much....I guess because I feel smoking weed is a victimless crime...only person you hurt is yourself....

Kanye West's lyrics just don't bug me..they don't come across as violent or degrading to me...I guess my threshold is just different...
Hey, I'm with you, Matt. I actually think alcohol's worse than pot.

As far as Kanye, I think he's just over-reacts to things too much. I can relate to that. I'm sure injured can, too.

May be misinformed many times, but it happens.

mustang04
05-06-2007, 08:37 PM
ok...so who on here is rolling doobies right now...come out and show yourselves!!!!

i will convince you to repent!!!! REPENT I SAY!!

haha j/k

:p

Gobbla2001
05-06-2007, 09:09 PM
I don't think talkin' bout weed is too bad, cept for the fact people get their heads blown off for it... but anyway

the song Gold-digger is halarious to me... singin' bout gold-diggin... usin' ray charles' lines through the whole song... talkin' bout diggin' back into the archives to get ya some gold off of a song...

but that's just about alla rap music...

Gobbla2001
05-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
ok...so who on here is rolling doobies right now...come out and show yourselves!!!!

i will convince you to repent!!!! REPENT I SAY!!

haha j/k

:p

they were rollin' buncha doobs at my friend's last night while I was bbqn.... they're so nice, always askin' me if I want some... but I aint failin' no random pee-test and when I tried it back in my HS days I didn't like it... so I "just say no"...

mustang04
05-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
they were rollin' buncha doobs at my friend's last night while I was bbqn.... they're so nice, always askin' me if I want some... but I aint failin' no random pee-test and when I tried it back in my HS days I didn't like it... so I "just say no"...

haha....yeah, failing a urine test wouldn't be good....you know whats crazy...alot of guys i know who have failed pee tests were nice guys who went home, were really caring towards their families and just real chilled....yet they get fired cuz of weed whenever there are guys who can go home, get plastered, be violent towards their family, go to sleep, sober up, go to work the next day and not worry about failing a urine test and losing their jobs

Gobbla2001
05-06-2007, 09:35 PM
haha....yeah, failing a urine test wouldn't be good....you know whats crazy...alot of guys i know who have failed pee tests were nice guys who went home, were really caring towards their families and just real chilled....yet they get fired cuz of weed whenever there are guys who can go home, get plastered, be violent towards their family, go to sleep, sober up, go to work the next day and not worry about failing a urine test and losing their jobs

that aint no joke man... no joke at all...

DU_stud04
05-06-2007, 09:47 PM

Although his opinions on political matters are amusing... agreed

Gobbla2001
05-06-2007, 09:51 PM
diss go out to da ladies workin' at pizza hut
I be doin' whole albumz wit my jaws wired shut
I be hatin' on tha prez, hatin' on tha suits
I be makin' much money wearing 20 thousand dolla boots

word

mustang04
05-06-2007, 09:51 PM
while he might not be violent or w/e....he still lost all my respect by his statements....you think white people can help it that it was mostly black people who were robbing others and stealing down in New Orleans during and after Katrina??? a black person commits a crime, gets punished, then the rest scream racism....pathetic

Gobbla2001
05-06-2007, 09:52 PM
yah, I think they need to wire his lips shut next time...

mustang04
05-06-2007, 09:53 PM
yah, I think they need to wire his lips shut next time...
just weld the Grillz together!!!:D

Gobbla2001
05-06-2007, 09:54 PM
just weld the Grillz together!!!:D

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

mustang04
05-06-2007, 09:55 PM
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :nerd:

Gobbla2001
05-06-2007, 09:56 PM
thatta way he be flowin' like this:

mmm mm mmm mmmmmm
mm mmmm mmm' mmmmm
mmmm mmmmmmmm

ah beautiful

DU_stud04
05-06-2007, 09:58 PM
while he might not be violent or w/e....he still lost all my respect by his statements....you think white people can help it that it was mostly black people who were robbing others and stealing down in New Orleans during and after Katrina??? a black person commits a crime, gets punished, then the rest scream racism....pathetic who else but black people are going to be in new orleans? with a city rich in soul food, cajan food, jazz, r&b......and dont forget the population is only 70% african american..... if you see more than 3 white people in a day, its strange.....or texans/others visiting for mardi gras

Gobbla2001
05-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
.....or texans/others visiting for mardi gras

or whitey plottin' on the black man

mustang04
05-06-2007, 10:00 PM
who else but black people are going to be in new orleans? with a city rich in soul food, cajan food, jazz, r&b......and dont forget the population is only 70% african american..... if you see more than 3 white people in a day, its strange.....or texans/others visiting for mardi gras

my point exactly

rockdale80
05-06-2007, 10:26 PM
who were 90% of the people that were seen looting? Carrying TVs over their heads through 5 feet of water? Who were the people that were shooting at helicopters? Who are the ones that embrace a musical lifestyle that promotes stealing, drug dealing, murdering, and other sorts of debauchery? IF you dont like the image you have in the eyes of other people work to clean it up instead of promoting the ignorance.

Very stereotypical statement. Not surprised coming from someone that is so narrow minded though.

mustang04
05-06-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Very stereotypical statement. Not surprised coming from someone that is so narrow minded though.

actually....he's pretty accurate

injuredinmelee
05-06-2007, 11:22 PM

explain to me how i am more narrow minded than Kanye? How am I narrow minded at all. I backed up my statements with reasons for saying them can you back up your statement?

rockdale80
05-07-2007, 12:14 AM
explain to me how i am more narrow minded than Kanye? How am I narrow minded at all. I backed up my statements with reasons for saying them can you back up your statement?

It was my opinion...just like what you said was yours.

VanKampen
05-07-2007, 12:50 AM

his statement was fact. facts are backed up by evidence which he had. opinions, like what you had, have no basis. its only what you want to believe.

Highschoolfan78
05-07-2007, 01:01 AM
who else but black people are going to be in new orleans? with a city rich in soul food, cajan food, jazz, r&b......and dont forget the population is only 70% african american..... if you see more than 3 white people in a day, its strange.....or texans/others visiting for mardi gras

I believe the Honduran population is increasing while they continue to provide labor to rebuild the city.

injuredinmelee
05-07-2007, 06:32 AM

you dont know jack crap about me so you cannot make that sort of statement. Is it because I do not agree with your point of view that I am narrow minded? You have no balls and even less class. I am sorry I am not homosexual as you are.

Oh you dont like that? I dont know jack about you but according to your logic i can just make general sweeping judgements against you juyst because right?