PDA

View Full Version : I am so tired of the Home Depot "theme song"

Ranger Mom
05-04-2007, 03:50 PM
I have been on hold for about 20 minutes....and it is probably 45 seconds max.....just playing OVER AND OVER AND OVER again!!!!!!

:crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1:

Ranger Mom
05-04-2007, 04:08 PM
Gave up on Home depot..heading to Lowe's.

Everyone have a good one!!

injuredinmelee
05-04-2007, 04:45 PM
I wouldnt hold 20 minutes for the President of the United States.

Ranger Mom
05-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I wouldnt hold 20 minutes for the President of the United States.

Well...it was on "hands free" so I was busy doing other things at the time anyway.

Worked out better for me at Lowe's anyway. I rented an insulation blower and bought 10 bags of insulation. Their deal is 25 bags and the blower is free....but I sweet talked them into giving it to me for free anyway!!:D :D

mwynn05
05-05-2007, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well...it was on "hands free" so I was busy doing other things at the time anyway.

Worked out better for me at Lowe's anyway. I rented an insulation blower and bought 10 bags of insulation. Their deal is 25 bags and the blower is free....but I sweet talked them into giving it to me for free anyway!!:D :D I would hate you if you came to Lewisville because I wouldhave bene teh one getting the blower and all the blown insulation....6.78 a bag nah its not that bad but the hose is a pain

DU_stud04
05-05-2007, 04:31 AM
i wouldnt hold 2 minute for my girlfriend, she can call me back.....i got .......ummm....disconnected ...... yea, thats right...... i got disconnected :D

Ranger Mom
05-05-2007, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
I would hate you if you came to Lewisville because I wouldhave bene teh one getting the blower and all the blown insulation....6.78 a bag nah its not that bad but the hose is a pain

This hose is coiled up inside a plastic barrel.....loading the insulation was the biggest pain.

The insulation was all shrink wrapped or something...or so I thought, but I got about 2 blocks away and 2 of the blocks of the insulation went flying and busted and blew all over the creation.

I actually bought about 5 more than I really needed, so it was no big deal. But I don't know why the idgits loading it didn't tie those two loose ones down instead of just throwing them on the top.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

injuredinmelee
05-05-2007, 09:17 AM

Worked out better for me at Lowe's anyway. I rented an insulation blower and bought 10 bags of insulation. Their deal is 25 bags and the blower is free....but I sweet talked them into giving it to me for free anyway!!:D :D

man it must suck having female parts. A guy that i used to work with and I used to always say if we had breasts and "something"
else we could rule the world.

Ranger Mom
05-05-2007, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
man it must suck having female parts. A guy that i used to work with and I used to always say if we had breasts and "something"
else we could rule the world.

It was just my "charm"....pure and simple!!:D

injuredinmelee
05-05-2007, 09:30 AM
It was just my "charm"....pure and simple!!:D

charm works far less when you dont have 36C's... ;)

mwynn05
05-05-2007, 11:43 AM
This hose is coiled up inside a plastic barrel.....loading the insulation was the biggest pain.

The insulation was all shrink wrapped or something...or so I thought, but I got about 2 blocks away and 2 of the blocks of the insulation went flying and busted and blew all over the creation.

I actually bought about 5 more than I really needed, so it was no big deal. But I don't know why the idgits loading it didn't tie those two loose ones down instead of just throwing them on the top.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: were not actually supposed to tie it down because if we do that were taking responsibility if it flies out

SintonFan
05-05-2007, 11:46 AM
were not actually supposed to tie it down because if we do that were taking responsibility if it flies out
On a side note... Home Depot stock soared
as sales flew through the roof.

Ranger Mom
05-06-2007, 08:46 AM
were not actually supposed to tie it down because if we do that were taking responsibility if it flies out

Yeah, I found that out when I took the blower back and talked to them.

I informed them that the blower only had a 50 ft. hose when the they told me it had 100 ft.....and it had NO connections. We had to put the blower in the house because the hose was so short and about half way through, our "rigged up" hose flew off and blew insulation EVERYWHERE!!!

I told them about that, but considering that I got the blower for free anyway, there wasn't much they could do, BUT, they did refund me the money for the 2 blocks of insulation that flew out!:)