PDA

View Full Version : spiderman 3

DU_stud04
05-04-2007, 10:45 AM
has anyone seen it yet???????????????? im going tonight

BuffyMars
05-04-2007, 10:49 AM
I forgot its coming out. I think that says how much I am looking forward to it.:hairpunk:

Ranger Mom
05-04-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
has anyone seen it yet???????????????? im going tonight

I think Casey may be watching it RIGHT NOW!!!

mwynn05
05-04-2007, 10:57 AM
going tonight....no one ended up going last night because there was something we wanted to watch....if i had known ahead of time what was going to happen i would have gotten tickets and went....

big daddy russ
05-04-2007, 11:08 AM
My buddy saw it at midnight last night, called me after it was over and said it was awesome. He knows how much I hate looong movies, but said I'd still love it and that it's one of those long movies that flows really well.

Also said it was BY FAR the best of all the Spiderman movies, and he loved parts one and two.

Amanda and I are seeing it tonight at 9:10. I can't wait.

TMer25
05-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
going tonight....no one ended up going last night because there was something we wanted to watch....if i had known ahead of time what was going to happen i would have gotten tickets and went....

Thought it was better than one, but not as good as 2. Definitely recommend seeing it on the Imax if you have one nearby showing it.

Emerson1
05-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Everyone I have talked to today that saw it last night said it sucked. Not nearly as good as the first and second.

Getting beaten down by critics to

Spiderman: 90%
Spiderman 2: 93%
Spiderman 3: 63%

I might go see it just so I can see the Rush Hour 3 trailer

eagles_victory
05-04-2007, 12:53 PM
I thought the first one was better then the second one. To me the second one was kind of boring

1 and ONLY
05-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Spider-man 3 starts out slow then it has nonstop action

Old Tiger
05-04-2007, 04:06 PM
I was let down.

carter08
05-04-2007, 04:13 PM
I was at the midnight screening last night

Disappointing movie.

DU_stud04
05-05-2007, 04:35 AM
i have one word for it.

trash:mad: :mad: :(

KTA
05-05-2007, 05:00 AM
i have one word for it.

trash

i sooo agree, it starts off too fast then slows down too much....that and the story line dont match up...Venom dont seem as bad @ss as hes supposed to be (not the only thing to not be right, but i wish i would of waited until the DVD came out)

sorry if none of this seems coherint but im a lil tipsy right now:D

VanKampen
05-05-2007, 09:44 AM
i've been on a few movie forums and the consensus there is that it sucks.

piratebg
05-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Well, the preview looked cool and I really have my hopes set high, but if ya'll all agree that it is not as good as the first two, then I will lower my expectations and hopefully not be as disappointed as I could be.

mwynn05
05-05-2007, 11:59 AM
My opinion was that the first maybe 45 minutes to an hour were good but after that it kind of sucked

big daddy russ
05-05-2007, 12:19 PM
They tried to cram too much stuff into one movie and didn't do a good job.

The movie drug waaay too much, but was OK. I wouldn't recommend spending the $8 to see it in theaters, but I'd say it's worth renting when it comes out on DVD.

mwynn05
05-05-2007, 12:24 PM
It was also really predictable

SintonFan_inAustin
05-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
They tried to cram too much stuff into one movie and didn't do a good job.

The movie drug waaay too much, but was OK. I wouldn't recommend spending the $8 to see it in theaters, but I'd say it's worth renting when it comes out on DVD. $5 is for the theater feeling and the $3 is for the actual movie. So with that logic its worth it as u still pay the same amount if u rent it on DVD:)

crzyjournalist03
05-05-2007, 12:54 PM
I too was disappointed with the lack of Venom's development considering that he is Spidey's arch rival...Stan Lee makes a cameo though, which almost makes up for that disappointment.

Overall, I still liked the first one best, this one second, and didn't care for the second one.

I wonder if this will be the last one, because unlike the first two, there was no real cliffhanger at the end.

VanKampen
05-05-2007, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I too was disappointed with the lack of Venom's development considering that he is Spidey's arch rival...Stan Lee makes a cameo though, which almost makes up for that disappointment.

Overall, I still liked the first one best, this one second, and didn't care for the second one.

I wonder if this will be the last one, because unlike the first two, there was no real cliffhanger at the end.

i heard there was a very obvious setup for the 4th film and yes there will be a 4th film

carter08
05-05-2007, 02:06 PM
They did a good job on the look of Venom

Should have done just Venom and Carnage in this one

Would have been great

big daddy russ
05-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
$5 is for the theater feeling and the $3 is for the actual movie. So with that logic its worth it as u still pay the same amount if u rent it on DVD:)
Yeah, but what if you're paying for someone else? Then you're paying $16 plus the $35 for a large soda to go see it.

I always like to get four to eight people together and everyone chips in to rent the movie.

Besides, I have a nice home theater system at mi casa. May not have a huge TV to watch it on, but it works for my living room. ;)

crzyjournalist03
05-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by carter08

Would have been great

maybe Carnage will be in the next one? I'd like to see that, or maybe the Kingpin.

I thought it was weird that the movie never mentioned Venom's name or whatever Flint's bad guy name was either.

Jason1725
05-05-2007, 04:48 PM
All I can say was I went to watch a Spider Man movie and Saturday Night Fever broke out. WTH was up with that? It was soo bad it made the whole movie suck IMO. :mad:

KTA
05-05-2007, 04:51 PM
I too was disappointed with the lack of Venom's development considering that he is Spidey's arch rival

I know the entire setup with the previews was the "black spiderman" but that didnt occur until a hr and a half went by (2hr & 10 min movie) and he didnt stay that way for very long (even though "Venom" was right there in play from the first 5 mins of the movie and just kinda disapeared until then). Then to top it off when spiderman finally gets venom he aint THAT strong (in the comic he turns strong as hell, where this venom made it look like he had just drank a energy drink. The story line was jacked up as well "Brock" was supposed to be this big ol'jock then they turn him into this reporter nerd that works in the same place as peter, and when he gets venom he looks almost like peter did except that he has a big teethy mouth. I could understand if they did this with carnage because carnages host body was a lil skinny twisted feller. O yeah and venom the bad guy only lasted like 20-25 max!! Then the whole thing with harry being bad, then good, then bad, then good again ***..and they didnt even make him the hob goblin (with his dad being the green goblin) the set up showed the masks at the first of the movie but that was it.

Would have been great

I agree....well better, with the way this film was set up it could of very easily sucked as well.