PDA

View Full Version : Mrs 44...(Thursday Night TV Talk)

Adidas410s
05-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Did you watch Shark last night??? A VERY good ending indeed...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh...and I actually gave up on The Office last night about half way through. The "Women's Appreciation Day" really bored me. They've done "Gay Appreciation...Mexican Appreciation...Diversity Day...and one other" and quite frankly this just seemed like a retread of many other ideas. The segment with Michael at the mall with the girls talking about him and Jan just killed the episode for me and I couldn't watch anymore. I do want to see what happens with Dwight and the penis perv though so I'll watch the rest of it this weekend I guess.

Ehh...maybe I'll go read the review online and see if it's worth checking out.

My thoughts on Grey's (what little I watched) are in the G/A thread.

pirate4state
05-04-2007, 09:02 AM
She is in Florida. Not that they don't TV in Florida, but I think she can probably find better things to do than watch TV. ;) I'm just saying. :p

Adidas410s
05-04-2007, 09:03 AM
oh yeah...forgot about that...

44INAROW
05-04-2007, 06:02 PM
I haven't seen anything since Tuesday night - went clubbing with son and his roommate last night OMG we had a blast - then spent the day at the beach in Sarasota and came back via AnnaMaria Island - not sure what's on tap tonight :) I'll be back on Sunday night