PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy

buff4ever
05-04-2007, 08:20 AM
If anyone on here watches this show, how upset were you last night?

That was false advertisement all week, and I was extremely pissed off. I was drinking beer, grilling elk burgers and had another couple over; all to be extremely disappointed and pissed off. No matter how good the spin off is I will never watch it, due to the crap that went on this week.

kaorder1999
05-04-2007, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by buff4ever
If anyone on here watches this show, how upset were you last night?

That was false advertisement all week, and I was extremely pissed off. I was drinking beer, grilling elk burgers and had another couple over; all to be extremely disappointed and pissed off. No matter how good the spin off is I will never watch it, due to the crap that went on this week.

my wife and i normally watch it...what happened last night...i had a football banquet to go to

Old Tiger
05-04-2007, 08:24 AM
I watched it and was a tad bit upset but then realized it's just a TV show and I shouldn't let TV effect my self esteem. However I was sad on Beverly Hills 90210 when the girl was killed by her father because he didn't like her boyfriend :(

buff4life
05-04-2007, 08:27 AM
i never did like Grey's Anatomy...only watched it a few times..i'll stick to Sportscenter

buff4ever
05-04-2007, 08:29 AM
more than an hour and a half was about the spin off in LA with addison. Trying to introduce all of the new characters for that show and create the plot or stories that would go on there. I DON'T CARE, I was pissed.

The only things that happened in a whole 15 minutes spent on grey's anatomy storylines was:

meredith and the doctors had merideth's mother in law die on the table during a suppose to be minor surgery, and her dad slapped her (we didn't really see much on meridith and dreamy, other than she asked him not to give up)

George kissed blondie in the elevator again, and pulled away (he is still supposedly going to the other hospital)

Christina picked a dress and bridesmaids

WEAK WEAK WEAK, Very false advertisement, and I think they should catch hell........

Only way to make this interesting is to keep addison on at grace and let this whole 2 hr show in LA be random and mean nothing, that would kinda be funny, but not really.

kaorder1999
05-04-2007, 08:31 AM
more than an hour and a half was about the spin off in LA with addison. Trying to introduce all of the new characters for that show and create the plot or stories that would go on there. I DON'T CARE, I was pissed.

The only things that happened in a whole 15 minutes spent on grey's anatomy storylines was:

meredith and the doctors had merideth's mother in law die on the table during a suppose to be minor surgery, and her dad slapped her (we didn't really see much on meridith and dreamy, other than she asked him not to give up)

George kissed blondie in the elevator again, and pulled away (he is still supposedly going to the other hospital)

Christina picked a dress and bridesmaids

WEAK WEAK WEAK, Very false advertisement, and I think they should catch hell........

Only way to make this interesting is to keep addison on at grace and let this whole 2 hr show in LA be random and mean nothing, that would kinda be funny, but not really.

meredith's mother in law?

Adidas410s
05-04-2007, 08:33 AM
So maybe I'm glad I didn't watch it much last night. I watched the first two segments and thought "hey the new cast seemed pretty intriguing...maybe I'll give the spinoff a shot." Then I went to get food before the Mavs game started and to watch the Office (don't get me started on how let down I was last night on that episode). Yes...George is leaving. I saw somewhere (maybe TVSquad???) that George and Addison leaving the show...along with another character who I won't spoil for you as it hasn't been addressed on the show yet.

mustang59
I just thought the episode last night was very boring. That redhaired actress needs to lay off the Botox so her facial expression can change everyone now and then.

buff4ever
SORRY, it is early,,,,,,,,step-mom

kaorder1999
05-04-2007, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by mustang59
I just thought the episode last night was very boring. That redhaired actress needs to lay off the Botox so her facial expression can change everyone now and then.

whats funny is she was a character on a CSI episode I saw the other day. It was a re-run. She was playing a transgender person. Was born a man but became a woman!

kaorder1999
05-04-2007, 08:37 AM
SORRY, it is early,,,,,,,,step-mom

gotcha

buff4ever
05-04-2007, 08:38 AM
the good thing about last night was for me:

beer
elk burgers
SPURS WON
MAVS LOST
ASTROS WON

All very good, houston needs to pull something out of there butt sat. night.

mustang59
05-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
whats funny is she was a character on a CSI episode I saw the other day. It was a re-run. She was playing a transgender person. Was born a man but became a woman!
I'd love to have seen that! I used to like Grey's, but here lately every character on there irritates me because the writers have made them all so shallow and silly.

STANG RED
05-04-2007, 08:42 AM
I didnt really think it was all that bad, but it was a little hard to follow. Not sure the new spinoff show will make it though.

Adidas410s
05-04-2007, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by mustang59
Don't take this in the wrong context (ok...please do ;) ) but did anybody else notice how big her mouth is?? Last night when she was talking in the elevator I could only think, "Wow...that's a lot of mouth..."

buff4ever
05-04-2007, 08:53 AM
you liked the mouth, is that what you are saying???

Fotbol
05-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by buff4life
i never did like Grey's Anatomy...only watched it a few times..i'll stick to Sportscenter I like Beyonce's Anatomy:D

mustang59
05-04-2007, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Don't take this in the wrong context (ok...please do ;) ) but did anybody else notice how big her mouth is?? Last night when she was talking in the elevator I could only think, "Wow...that's a lot of mouth..."
LOL!To be honest, no I didn't notice that because all I could think about was how frozen her face was. Nothing above her (big) mouth moves.

kaorder1999
05-04-2007, 09:06 AM
nm

tuff26
05-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Great show