PDA

View Full Version : To Everyone On The Board!!

NateDawg39
05-04-2007, 12:40 AM
Seriously! I am looking at the Mavs Warriors threads and EVERYONE is being very rude to one another. I thought maybe I should post this in hopes that we can be civil and treat each other with a little respect. Calling people idiots or whatever for their beliefs or ideas and dogging people for their love for a team is very sensless and shows how a GAME can screw up peoples morals.

big daddy russ
05-04-2007, 12:57 AM
Tell 'em, Nate. Seems like the board has gotten away from the lighter mood we've had the past two offseasons, and I'm as much to blame as anyone.

SintonFan
05-04-2007, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Tell 'em, Nate. Seems like the board has gotten away from the lighter mood we've had the past two offseasons, and I'm as much to blame as anyone.
lol @ you hater you...:p :D

Phil C
05-04-2007, 08:10 AM
BE CIVIL!!

:mad:

luvhoops34
05-04-2007, 08:19 AM
SHOW SOME COMPASSION LOL

Old Tiger
05-04-2007, 08:21 AM
Mavs sucked it up.

Dirk doesn't deserve MVP.

Golden State is a pretty good team.

Avery Johnson should be careful because I feel that Cuban will go on a tear this off-season.

Nuff Said.

themsu97
05-04-2007, 08:44 AM
the problem natedawg... is that some people are not tolerant of other people's opinion...
I hate NBA basketball... it sucks... but that is my opinion...they,imo, play with no passion...college basketball and high school basketball is better...
but, if I have to choose a team to back it would be the Rockets, but people can hate and bash them all they want because nobody has to agree with me...
that is a fact that is lost with a majority of the younger generation these days...

Adidas410s
05-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Mavs sucked it up.

Dirk doesn't deserve MVP.

Golden State is a pretty good team.

Avery Johnson should be careful because I feel that Cuban will go on a tear this off-season.

Nuff Said.

Agree with you for the most part. Cuban won't go on a tear this offseason and made that clear before game 5. Yes you'll see role players traded for others...but you will still see Dirk, Howard, Terry, Harris, Diop (he plays MUCH better in the playoffs) and hopefully Stackhouse here next season.

Adidas410s
05-04-2007, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
SHOW SOME COMPASSION LOL

ACT YOUR AGE!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Old Tiger
05-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Agree with you for the most part. Cuban won't go on a tear this offseason and made that clear before game 5. Yes you'll see role players traded for others...but you will still see Dirk, Howard, Terry, Harris, Diop (he plays MUCH better in the playoffs) and hopefully Stackhouse here next season. You never know with Cuban though. He looked pretty pissed off after that game last night.

themsu97
05-04-2007, 09:04 AM
one thing for sure about Cuban... right now he is wishing that he had both Nellie and Nash back...
Cuban will make a few moves... he has to and he is not one to sit on his hands...