PDA

View Full Version : will it happen?

sprinklerman
10-23-2003, 05:00 PM
There is a lot people that are saying that Royce City and North Lamar will upset the Commerce Tigers. I personally don`t see it happening. Quinlan is the only team in this district that has a chance to beat Commerce. What are your thoughts?

jason
10-23-2003, 05:02 PM
i played my last home basketball game against Royse City..

22 points
9 boards
...all on a bumb ankle...

tomthall
10-23-2003, 05:06 PM
hahha

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 05:15 PM
jason:

22 points
9 boards
...all on a bumb ankle...I always knew you were one board short of a double-double...

jason
10-23-2003, 05:17 PM
Gobbla2001:

jason:

22 points
9 boards
...all on a bumb ankle...I always knew you were one board short of a double-double...i actually averaged a double-double my senior year...something like 18 pts and 11 rbs and 4 blocks...i was a MACHINE... :D

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 05:26 PM
jason:

Gobbla2001:

jason:

22 points
9 boards
...all on a bumb ankle...I always knew you were one board short of a double-double...i actually averaged a double-double my senior year...something like 18 pts and 11 rbs and 4 blocks...i was a MACHINE... :D Dang, you play in college?

jason
10-23-2003, 05:29 PM
Gobbla2001:

jason:

Gobbla2001:

jason:

22 points
9 boards
...all on a bumb ankle...I always knew you were one board short of a double-double...i actually averaged a double-double my senior year...something like 18 pts and 11 rbs and 4 blocks...i was a MACHINE... :D Dang, you play in college?i did for a year...no more for me though, you can find me at your local golf course... :D

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 05:32 PM
jason:

Gobbla2001:

jason:

Gobbla2001:

jason:

22 points
9 boards
...all on a bumb ankle...I always knew you were one board short of a double-double...i actually averaged a double-double my senior year...something like 18 pts and 11 rbs and 4 blocks...i was a MACHINE... :D Dang, you play in college?i did for a year...no more for me though, you can find me at your local golf course... :D Really, I went and played golf last Friday before the game for the first time in.. oih....... 3 years?

jason
10-23-2003, 05:36 PM
Gobbla2001:

jason:

Gobbla2001:

jason:

Gobbla2001:

jason:

22 points
9 boards
...all on a bumb ankle...I always knew you were one board short of a double-double...i actually averaged a double-double my senior year...something like 18 pts and 11 rbs and 4 blocks...i was a MACHINE... :D Dang, you play in college?i did for a year...no more for me though, you can find me at your local golf course... :D Really, I went and played golf last Friday before the game for the first time in.. oih....... 3 years?u any good? or just a weekend hacker?

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 05:40 PM
jason:

Gobbla2001:

jason:

Gobbla2001:

jason:

Gobbla2001:

jason:

22 points
9 boards
...all on a bumb ankle...I always knew you were one board short of a double-double...i actually averaged a double-double my senior year...something like 18 pts and 11 rbs and 4 blocks...i was a MACHINE... :D Dang, you play in college?i did for a year...no more for me though, you can find me at your local golf course... :D Really, I went and played golf last Friday before the game for the first time in.. oih....... 3 years?u any good? or just a weekend hacker?Right now? Weekend hacker... During high school? I was pretty good... My freshmen through JR year I'd drive our golf-cart up the hill to the course (we lived a couple of blocks down from it) and tee-off with some friends... Would usually only play 9, but might play a few twice... If I knew I wouldn't have played it so much after high school I prolly would have used that time to work out in the weight room, but I had fun on the course... Breaking clubs up against the tee-off water cooler stations and having to buy new ones... Great fun, got really good...

Now? I suck...

dogdad
10-28-2003, 08:13 PM
Well Sprinklerman, it took overtime for Commerce to beat Royse City, and I think Commerce felt very fortunate to leave town with a win. By the 4th quarter, Commerce's line was getting pummeled by the RC line and RC had all the mo. I give credit to Commerce for coming back in OT but I'll bet the Tigers would not want to play RC again anytime soon.