mwynn05
05-03-2007, 11:27 PM
nm

neo800
05-03-2007, 11:27 PM
CHOKE!!What a joke.He has no balls!!

big daddy russ
05-03-2007, 11:44 PM
He's softer than fruit. That includes bananas, peaches, and Boy George.

luvhoops34
05-04-2007, 12:20 AM
2 of 13 for 8 points.......LMAO:D

What a choke job. Way to go Mavs!

eagles_victory
05-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
2 of 13 for 8 points.......LMAO:D

What a choke job. Way to go Mavs! real classy of an adult

Emerson1
05-04-2007, 12:22 AM
He should refuse the MVP is he wins it

luvhoops34
05-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
real classy of an adult

Paybacks are a real bitch aren't they.....:D All I've heard from you mavs fans this season is how much the SPURS suck and how good the mavs are. Who's still in the playoffs? THE SPURS
It's win or go home and the mavs are headed home. So much for being the #1 seed. :D

eagles_victory
05-04-2007, 12:28 AM
Paybacks are a real bitch aren't they.....:D All I've heard from you mavs fans this season is how much the SPURS suck and how good the mavs are. Who's still in the playoffs? THE SPURS
It's win or go home and the mavs are headed home. So much for being the #1 seed. :D reminds me of how kids use to brag when they won a little dribblers game

kaorder1999
05-04-2007, 12:28 AM
It's win or go home and the mavs are headed home. So much for being the #1 seed. :D

wow...by reading your post I would think you were another young college kid...god...you are my parents age. :D

luvhoops34
05-04-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
wow...by reading your post I would think you were another young college kid...god...you are my parents age. :D

Nope, I'm just a Spurs fan that has kept my mouth shut all season while the mavs fans on here have been talking trash and touting the mavs. :D

NateDawg39
05-04-2007, 12:34 AM
Dont get so out of shape over what a Spurs fan says. His team will be in the dumps in a couple of years with the old men retired. Mavs have a lot of youth and a lot of success ahead of them.

DDBooger
05-04-2007, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Dont get so out of shape over what a Spurs fan says. His team will be in the dumps in a couple of years with the old men retired. Mavs have a lot of youth and a lot of success ahead of them. yes but those old men were capable of beating a better team then golden st. and advancing, yet the youth movement you suggest within the dallas organization couldn't beat a number 8 seed? :eek:

Bull's-eye
05-04-2007, 12:38 AM
Dirk was quoted saying that if Dallas lost game 4, the series was over. I wonder what his team mates thought about this? :thinking:

kaorder1999
05-04-2007, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Dont get so out of shape over what a Spurs fan says. His team will be in the dumps in a couple of years with the old men retired. Mavs have a lot of youth and a lot of success ahead of them.
who's gotten so bent out of shape ? Im laughing

SintonFan
05-04-2007, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Dirk was quoted saying that if Dallas lost game 4, the series was over. I wonder what his team mates thought about this? :thinking:
I thought he said that in game 5? I could be wrong but yes it did seem very odd.

kaorder1999
05-04-2007, 12:46 AM
i think you are right...i think he said that after game 4 about game 5

SintonFan
05-04-2007, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
i think you are right...i think he said that after game 4 about game 5
Well, if he said that after game 4 when GS was up 3-1, then wasn't he just overstating the obvious?:confused:

JR2004
05-04-2007, 12:50 AM
Dirk made that quote after GAME 3. That's why it received so much press. He was basically saying that his team couldn't win three straight games against the Warriors. That's just something you never, ever say no matter what.

SintonFan
05-04-2007, 12:52 AM
OK, I guess I heard it reported later in SA then.

RMAC
05-04-2007, 01:54 AM

Well when the Mavs win 65 or so games and only lose about 15, and the Spurs win how many? You're damn right we were talking them up . . . they had one THE BEST records in NBA history. So my question is; what was not to talk about?

DU_stud04
05-04-2007, 02:09 AM
reminds me of how kids use to brag when they won a little dribblers game wow how bitter are you? sleep on it kid.

eagles_victory
05-04-2007, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
wow how bitter are you? sleep on it kid. im not bitter i could care less really thats just not anyway for an adult to act have a little class and maturity is all i was saying... I mean maybe i overreact from time to time but thats ridiculous

DU_stud04
05-04-2007, 02:34 AM
im not bitter i could care less really thats just not anyway for an adult to act have a little class and maturity is all i was saying... I mean maybe i overreact from time to time but thats ridiculous idk, but maybe after him not doing so well first few games then having a good game the 1st,... the papers made him seem like a god up here and to see him preform this badly just made me get a grin. the guy is good, but he isnt a leader of the team everyone wants him to be. and he isnt god.

i acctually dont ever remember not liking the mavericks till i moved up here, some of the most arrogant, rude people ive ever met(the fans). makes it very easy to hate them imo

eagles_victory
05-04-2007, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
idk, but maybe after him not doing so well first few games then having a good game the 1st,... the papers made him seem like a god up here and to see him preform this badly just made me get a grin. the guy is good, but he isnt a leader of the team everyone wants him to be. and he isnt god.

i acctually dont ever remember not liking the mavericks till i moved up here, some of the most arrogant, rude people ive ever met(the fans). makes it very easy to hate them imo yea thats understandable about the fans thats why i dont like A&M is because of some of their fans but thats a different story for a different time. But, believe me im not one of those people that thinks Dirks a God he is an overrated player and not a leader in the playoffs with the exception of a few occasions