PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some info about Texas St.(San Marcos)

DDBooger
05-03-2007, 07:28 PM
Im thinking ahead, but i'll be entering graduate school in january up at Texas St. anyone have any info on housing there? where to look? prices? where NOT to look? :) it would be appreciated fellas!

SintonFan
05-03-2007, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Im thinking ahead, but i'll be entering graduate school in january up at Texas St. anyone have any info on housing there? where to look? prices? where NOT to look? :) it would be appreciated fellas!
Nothing really matters as far as where you'll live or prices. Your gonna end up drunk in SM all the time. That's one crazy party school.:D
Pretty girls live everywhere there too.;)

DDBooger
05-03-2007, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Nothing really matters as far as where you'll live or prices. Your gonna end up drunk in SM all the time. That's one crazy party school.:D
Pretty girls live everywhere there too.;) work hard play hard ;)

SintonFan
05-03-2007, 07:44 PM
work hard play hard ;)
Just play hard and take good tests is what I say.:inlove:

injuredinmelee
05-03-2007, 08:13 PM
your right about the women in that area. It is ridiculous... but in a very good way.

BILLYFRED0000
05-03-2007, 08:24 PM

Watch out for the women. One of my favorite girlfriends was in school there. Crazy woman and a lot of fun.

ASUFrisbeeStud
05-03-2007, 09:00 PM
My beautiful girlfriend is from San Marcos, her parents live there. I'll ask her and let you know what she thinks.

wildstangs
05-03-2007, 09:23 PM
My wife and I are thinking about moving there for grad school as well....what will you be studying?

DDBooger
05-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
My wife and I are thinking about moving there for grad school as well....what will you be studying? Sociology

DDBooger
05-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
My beautiful girlfriend is from San Marcos, her parents live there. I'll ask her and let you know what she thinks. appreciate it man!

HM33
05-03-2007, 10:02 PM
What are looking for? Apartments or house or what? If Apartments then the best I have been to are the Villagio. Other than that I have no clue.

DDBooger
05-03-2007, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by HM33
What are looking for? Apartments or house or what? If Apartments then the best I have been to are the Villagio. Other than that I have no clue. apartments. Villagio, i'll look into em thanks man

TexanAlum_06
05-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by HM33
What are looking for? Apartments or house or what? If Apartments then the best I have been to are the Villagio. Other than that I have no clue.
My sister lives at the villagios and she has been to 3 other places and the villagios are the cleanest and nicest by far! they come fully furnished. the only thing is, is I believe they are making everyone have roomates, no singles. but im not 100% on that. my sister is living in a 2 bedroom by herself but they have the other room boarded off and they told her if she wanted to renew her lease they were going to put someone else in the 2nd room. but as far as qaulity. they are the best. just dont go to the Outpost, its dirty and the palazzo is really nice but really expensive.

DDBooger
05-04-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
My sister lives at the villagios and she has been to 3 other places and the villagios are the cleanest and nicest by far! they come fully furnished. the only thing is, is I believe they are making everyone have roomates, no singles. but im not 100% on that. my sister is living in a 2 bedroom by herself but they have the other room boarded off and they told her if she wanted to renew her lease they were going to put someone else in the 2nd room. but as far as qaulity. they are the best. just dont go to the Outpost, its dirty and the palazzo is really nice but really expensive. appreciated man, thanks