PDA

View Full Version : Update on Jaylon Clotiaux

kepdawg
05-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Update on Jaylon Clotiaux

05/01/07
By Michael Love
Email this story to a friend

Jaylon Clotiaux, the eighteen year suffered a head injury duriing practice Monday afternoon. Photo by Michael Love

Jasper Bulldog Baseball Player Jaylon Clotiaux was up walking around on Wednesday morning and may be moved to a regular room late Wednesday evening or early Thursday according to a family member. He continues to undergo treatment in the at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Beaumont and showing more improvements each day.

The eighteen-year-old high school senior suffered a head injured shortly before 4:00 on Monday afternoon while making a diving catch on a fly ball near the brick, striking his forehead above his right eye.

Jaylon, is the son of Reagan and Faith Clotiaux, was treated at the scene by Stat-Care EMS and then transported by and Air Rescue helicopter directly from the field to the Beaumont hospital.

Astrosdawg07
05-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Don't take this for god, but I was told he was released today and is at home...

LH Panther Mom
05-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Great news! :)

injuredinmelee
05-03-2007, 08:02 PM
I am glad he is getting better! Major props to the kid going balls to the wall after a ball!

j_dog
05-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I am glad he is getting better! Major props to the kid going balls to the wall after a ball!
And it was just in practice! Talk about going all out! But that is how this Jasper squad plays. :)