PDA

View Full Version : 'Giggles' The Clown Jailed

burnet44
05-03-2007, 01:52 PM
'Giggles' The Clown Jailed On Sex Charges
Grand Junction Man Accused Of Internet Luring

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. -- A man who worked at the Grand Junction Farmers' Market Festival as a clown named Giggles is accused of using the Internet to lure a child into having sex, the Grand Junction Sentinel reported Thursday.

Antonio Eric Lazcano, 29, was arrested Friday by police officers on a warrant issued in Otero County.

The investigation began when a woman in Rocky Ford, Colo., told law enforcement authorities that she found a photo of a naked man on her daughter's e-mail account.

The mother then went online and pretended to be her daughter. She chatted with a man under police supervision and told him that she was 12.

According to an arrest affidavit, the person chatting with her replied, "That's OK. I dated a 16 and 14-year-old girl."

Police said the man sent her Web camera images of him committing sex acts in front of the camera and then made arrangements with her for sex.

Authorities said they traced the IM account to Antonio Eric Lazcano, 29, in Grand Junction.

A profile for a MySpace account for Antonio Eric Lazcano, under the name gigglestheclown, described the man as a 29-year-old from Grand Junction, police said. He listed his occupation as a clown and said he was “just clowning around till I find what I’m looking for.' The profile has since been deleted.

The Daily Sentinel reported that he worked for the local farmers market festival as recently as last summer.

mustang59
05-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Giggles may get a new nickname in prison.

burnet44
05-03-2007, 01:58 PM
dont think he will be giggling

espn1
05-03-2007, 05:32 PM
If he's got a good Attorney, He'll be able to get out of it. He can tell them that he was just clowning around.
Giggles (http://mrsgigglestheclown.com/)