PDA

View Full Version : What in the holy .....

pirate4state
05-03-2007, 11:57 AM
people scare me sometimes....

who comes into an office, kid in tow, looking for a job? :rolleyes:

Fotbol
05-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

who comes into an office, kid in tow, looking for a job? :rolleyes: Someone needing a Job, that can't afford a Baby sitter:D

Old Green
05-03-2007, 11:59 AM

who comes into an office, kid in tow, looking for a job? :rolleyes: What scared you? The Little rugrat:D

pirate4state
05-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
Someone needing a Job, that can't afford a Baby sitter:D yeah, good luck with that. i'm not hiring you - if you can't find someone to sit with your kid don't go looking for a job, pick up the phone and make some calls. argh....i may need a drink with my lunch :helpme:

burnet44
05-03-2007, 12:27 PM
dont bring a beer to an interview

unless you are applying for a taster
and bring the beer of the company

ie dont bring Coors to the Miller plant lol

Txbroadcaster
05-03-2007, 12:31 PM

Was it an interview or were hey just dropping by inquiring if there was a job opening?

pirate4state
05-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Was it an interview or were hey just dropping by inquiring if there was a job opening? Dropping by inquiring. Still first impressions and what if I am the owner & operator of said establishment. Her attire was suspect also. It's whatever now that I've had lunch. :D

BuffyMars
05-03-2007, 01:07 PM
There is this lady that works at JC Penny's here in Nac., and everytime that I go in there she asks me where I work, among other people, and when you tell her where you work, she ALWAYS asks if they are hiring. :twitch:

pirate4state
05-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
There is this lady that works at JC Penny's here in Nac., and everytime that I go in there she asks me where I work, among other people, and when you tell her where you work, she ALWAYS asks if they are hiring. :twitch: LOL. I am in a particular bitchy mood today so, yeah her coming in her today, rugrat in tow....thanks, but no thanks. Not to mention the guy I slammed the phone down on! :eek: Where did I put that drink? :D

GOFOR2
05-03-2007, 01:20 PM

Dude that was my cousin that went in there. She said you were rude to her.

pirate4state
05-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
Dude that was my cousin that went in there. She said you were rude to her. LOL good tell her to get a job somewhere else!

eagles_victory
05-03-2007, 01:29 PM

who comes into an office, kid in tow, looking for a job? :rolleyes: imo your overreacting

eagles_victory
05-03-2007, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
There is this lady that works at JC Penny's here in Nac., and everytime that I go in there she asks me where I work, among other people, and when you tell her where you work, she ALWAYS asks if they are hiring. :twitch: i have been in there like 3 times she never asked me where i worked:(

pirate4state
05-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
imo your overreacting i really don't care what you think

Ranger Mom
05-03-2007, 01:44 PM
Rita is scaring me today....I might just have to get back to work!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

pirate4state
05-03-2007, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Rita is scaring me today....I might just have to get back to work!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :evillol: I won't be mean to you - I don't think :thinking: :D

big daddy russ
05-03-2007, 01:47 PM
i really don't care what you think
Haha, that's funny.

You need a beer. I'd buy you one if I was down there, but I'm not, so drink one and think of me after you get off work.

pirate4state
05-03-2007, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Haha, that's funny.

You need a beer. I'd buy you one if I was down there, but I'm not, so drink one and think of me after you get off work. If only....;)