PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the day is back....

injuredinmelee
05-02-2007, 09:34 PM
... for now anyways...

Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend
~Martin Luther King Jr~

piratebg
05-02-2007, 10:00 PM
That's very touching, but the next time I pick a fight with a 6'8", 300lb drunk body builder and I'm looking for the right word to defuse the situation, I'll just tell him I love him and we will both go home injury free. :D

injuredinmelee
05-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
That's very touching, but the next time I pick a fight with a 6'8", 300lb drunk body builder and I'm looking for the right word to defuse the situation, I'll just tell him I love him and we will both go home injury free. :D

I would suggest faking a lean in for a hug and sucker punching him in the nads and running for your life.

smustangs
05-02-2007, 10:40 PM

ive always heard if you in a fight you cant win just take all your clothes off and then try to fight him most guys wont fight a naked dude

Ranger Mom
05-02-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
ive always heard if you in a fight you cant win just take all your clothes off and then try to fight him most guys wont fight a naked dude

I tried that with my husband one time....worked like a charm!!:D :D

piratebg
05-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I tried that with my husband one time....worked like a charm!!:D :D

Do you mean he ran for the hills, or did he pin you down for the count?

Ranger Mom
05-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Do you mean he ran for the hills, or did he pin you down for the count?

Well....let me put it this way, smustangs was right...he didn't want to fight anymore!!:p ;)

piratebg
05-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Well....let me put it this way, smustangs was right...he didn't want to fight anymore!!:p ;)

Sorry but my mind is not in the gutter for a change. Could you paint a better picture for me?

mustang59
05-02-2007, 11:04 PM
But if he had taken off HIS clothes would you have still fought him? LOL I've discovered men will actually do a lot of things naked.

piratebg
05-02-2007, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by mustang59
But if he had taken off HIS clothes would you have still fought him? LOL I've discovered men will actually do a lot of things naked.

There is nothing wrong with being comfortable. If I had things my way, everyone would be naked. It's the way God intended. :D

Ranger Mom
05-02-2007, 11:06 PM

Probably....I don't back down that easy!! I'm stubborn!!:p

mustang59
05-02-2007, 11:07 PM
You sound like me. Although after all these years we don't fight too much.

mustang59
05-02-2007, 11:09 PM
There is nothing wrong with being comfortable. If I had things my way, everyone would be naked. It's the way God intended. :D
We were on a cruise a few years ago and went to the beach in St. Martin's. LOTS of people were naked and believe me, some of them shouldn't have been.

Ranger Mom
05-02-2007, 11:10 PM
You sound like me. Although after all these years we don't fight too much.

We don't either actually......and if we do, it's probably one that I started.:D

piratebg
05-02-2007, 11:11 PM
We were on a cruise a few years ago and went to the beach in St. Martin's. LOTS of people were naked and believe me, some of them shouldn't have been.

Hmmm......and which of those two categories did you fall under? :thinking:

Ranger Mom
05-02-2007, 11:13 PM

LOL!! My parents said the same thing about a beach they went to in Italy.....(I think that's where it was)....anyway, Walmart wouldn't develop the pics they took there!!

Dad is now the proud owner of a digital camera!!:D

Fotbol
05-03-2007, 08:55 AM
I tried that with my husband one time....worked like a charm!!:D :D HOT MOMMA!:D AND YES I AM YELLING THIS:clap:

Ranger Mom
05-03-2007, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Fotbol
HOT MOMMA!:D AND YES I AM YELLING THIS:clap:

You aren't naked, are ya?? :eek: :eek:

Fotbol
05-03-2007, 08:59 AM
You aren't naked, are ya?? :eek: :eek: NOPE, I WORK IN FINANCE WITH A BUNCH OF LADIES, WOULDN'T WANT TO BREAK UP HAPPY HOMES:D

Ranger Mom
05-03-2007, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Fotbol
NOPE, I WORK IN FINANCE WITH A BUNCH OF LADIES, WOULDN'T WANT TO BREAK UP HAPPY HOMES:D

ROFL!!:clap: :clap:

Oh...why are you still yelling?

Fotbol
05-03-2007, 09:01 AM
ROFL!!:clap: :clap:

Oh...why are you still yelling? Got excited:D