PDA

View Full Version : NEW

KATs
09-25-2001, 08:42 PM
I am new to this board. Being a head coach from a 3a school in region 3, I have really liked what I have seen thus far. Keep it up.

Old Cardinal
09-25-2001, 10:08 PM
Coach, glad to have you aboard the discussion group! I am sure that its hard to graduate so many Seniors last year and return only 5 total starters. Ellis(RB) and your QB are still mighty good players. I watched you lose to Port Arthur Lincoln 68-0 but I can see a rebuilding in action....best of luck. It was sure tough to see you folks derail Bridge City with their Soph. laden team last year.

bearcat1
09-25-2001, 10:14 PM
Welcome and thanks for visiting. We hope you will hang around and if you have any suggestions or feedback please feel free to email us. Good luck on your season.
bc

KATs
09-26-2001, 06:23 AM
Sorry Old Cardinal--
you are thinking of the wrong cleveland coach.

I am the head coach at Tarkington. We are in the same town. Easy mistake because I did not identify myself clearly enough when I came in.

GO HORNS!!!!

Old Cardinal
09-26-2001, 10:43 AM
Sorry, I just assumed you were the Coach of the Cleveland Indians. If you will scroll down the Discussion list.... I started a "Predictions" for the finals in 3A division I and division II-would enjoy seeing your predictions added.

M.PIRATEFAN
09-26-2001, 07:11 PM
Welcome Coach and glad you can join us. Hope to hear from you more often and good luck to your team whoever it is!!!!

eye of the tiger
09-26-2001, 09:31 PM
Welcome coach. Looks like Tarkington is off to a good start. Good luck to you and your team the rest of this year/

TIGERS NEVER QUIT