PDA

View Full Version : La Grange predistrict schedule?

Pudlugger
02-04-2004, 04:38 PM
I heard the leps want to play Port Isabel in the 'Dome. That would be a terrific match. I also heard that the other two games might be from two of the folowing teams: Sealy, Yoakum, Gonzales and Cuero. Anyone have any more information please post it here. Looks like the Leps will have a grueling schedule next Fall. eek!

44INAROW
02-04-2004, 04:55 PM
Pudlugger:
I heard the leps want to play Port Isabel in the 'Dome. That would be a terrific match. I also heard that the other two games might be from two of the folowing teams: Sealy, Yoakum, Gonzales and Cuero. Anyone have any more information please post it here. Looks like the Leps will have a grueling schedule next Fall. eek! Any confirmation if La Grange will play Cuero? Conflicting reports down here

Pudlugger
02-04-2004, 05:58 PM
44INAROW:

Pudlugger:
I heard the leps want to play Port Isabel in the 'Dome. That would be a terrific match. I also heard that the other two games might be from two of the folowing teams: Sealy, Yoakum, Gonzales and Cuero. Anyone have any more information please post it here. Looks like the Leps will have a grueling schedule next Fall. eek! Any confirmation if La Grange will play Cuero? Conflicting reports down hereI'm hearing Sealy, Cuero and Gonzales but this is only second hand. Too bad the Leps only have 3 pre-district games as a Port Isabel v La Grange match in the "Dome would have been terrific.

lepfan
02-04-2004, 06:00 PM
I heard the same Pud.... :( that we won't be seeing next years games frown

Pudlugger
02-04-2004, 06:06 PM
lepfan:
I heard the same Pud.... :( that we won't be seeing next years games :( We heard yall are moving to Kansas! Friday nights will just never be the same without yall to tailgate and cheer with. JayHawk country is not near as rabid about football as Texas especially high school. With one coming up into high school yall will get a look at Kansas' Friday Night Lights though. Stay on 3a Downlow to keep up and stay in touch ya hear! frown

<small>[ February 04, 2004, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

lepfan
02-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Pudlugger:

lepfan:
I heard the same Pud.... :( that we won't be seeing next years games :( We heard yall are moving to Kansas! Friday nights will just never be the same without yall to tailgate and cheer with. JayHawk country is not near as rabid about football as Texas especially high school. With one coming up into high school yall will get a look at Kansas' Friday Night Lights though. Stay on 3a Downlow to keep up and stay in touch ya hear! :( ya, at least the one going up won't be playing football...she just isn't into the contact sports :D it seems wrestling is a biggy up there...now how am I gonna be able to use my cow bell and yell like I did at our football games.....I think they would kick me out of a wrestling match....it is not gonna be the same :( ...it was a sad moment this afternoon when the realtor put the for sale sign in my yard...does anybody out there want to move to LaGrange????? One of the guys with the company up there is from Taylor and it seems the realtor my husband spoke with while he was up there is looking to move to Burnet soon...small world up there

<small>[ February 04, 2004, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: lepfan ]</small>

marlin fan
02-04-2004, 10:16 PM
Hey Lepfan! Sup foo? I'v missed jokin around with you... Where you been????

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-04-2004, 10:23 PM
Well, I do know for a fact that we will have the privilege of playing La Grange in district this year.

Cat22
02-04-2004, 11:14 PM
Hey Pudlugger, what kind of team is LaGrange going to have next year.

Old Tiger
02-04-2004, 11:18 PM
BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END:
Well, I do know for a fact that we will have the privilege of playing La Grange in district this year.lol :D shhh

Pudlugger
02-04-2004, 11:42 PM
Cat22:
Hey Pudlugger, what kind of team is LaGrange going to have next year.I expect them to be strong with 7 back on D and 6 on O. Several promising underclassmen will fill key positions on the OL and the Qb will be either junior Kyle Daniels a speedster with a good arm or senior Hernandez who has been outstanding as tailback this past season. Also they have a freshman moving up who was all over the field as Qb on this past year's frosh, Nathan Neiser (All District Db Chris Neiser's little brother). That frosh kicker that yall saw in the playoff game will be back and is a decent safety as well. The OL will be young but somewhat bigger in all positions . Given the Lep Coaches ability to develop new talent I have no doubt that by week three the Leps will be in good form for district. I would expect that they will lose 1 or 2 games in the predistrict getting tuned up but will contend with Manor for the district title. :)

lepfan
02-04-2004, 11:57 PM
marlin fan:
Hey Lepfan! Sup foo? I'v missed jokin around with you... Where you been????I have been here...layin low...trying not to offend anyone...LOL

Mustang '89
02-05-2004, 12:01 AM
Where have you been Pud? I haven't had anyone to talk 24AAA with. (Oops, make that 19AAA) wink wink wink

What do you think about this eight team district? Have to work out the kinks in a hurry (3 Pre-District) before you start playing for real.

marlin fan
02-05-2004, 01:39 AM
lepfan:

marlin fan:
Hey Lepfan! Sup foo? I'v missed jokin around with you... Where you been????I have been here...layin low...trying not to offend anyone...LOLLOL Oh :D

Pudlugger
02-05-2004, 07:57 AM
Mustang '89:
Where have you been Pud? I haven't had anyone to talk 24AAA with. (Oops, make that 19AAA) wink wink wink

What do you think about this eight team district? Have to work out the kinks in a hurry (3 Pre-District) before you start playing for real.Go here (http://http://bbs.3adownlow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=014520) for a discussion on D19. Manor will be the team to beat this Fall.

Leopard213
02-05-2004, 12:30 PM
Pud, my insider tells me Cuero, Gonzales and Sealy for non-district games.

Tiger Turtle
02-05-2004, 01:43 PM
Geez, Pud. Things are gonna be tough enough in our district when you put RC, Belliville, Navasota and Sealy in there fighting for three playoff spots without having to play the Leps two or three times a year as usual. Why don't we just schedule a scrimmage in week -2 to keep things interesting?

Pudlugger
02-05-2004, 10:34 PM
Tiger Turtle:
Geez, Pud. Things are gonna be tough enough in our district when you put RC, Belliville, Navasota and Sealy in there fighting for three playoff spots without having to play the Leps two or three times a year as usual. Why don't we just schedule a scrimmage in week -2 to keep things interesting?Hey T Turtle great to hear from you. Yes it seems we just pound each other into the ground year in and year out. The two games in 2003 were classics. On the other hand what better way to get these kids to focus on reality than some good old slobberknocker football in pre-district? :D