PDA

View Full Version : Don Nelson for the Warriors is a Genius

Fotbol
05-02-2007, 10:19 AM
He keeps stating that he will Fine Jackson for getting suspended again, to Keep the Commissinoner and the League from handling it, and avoiding a possible suspension from the league.

kaorder1999
05-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Fotbol
He keeps stating that he will Fine Jackson for getting suspended again, to Keep the Commissinoner and the League from handling it, and avoiding a possible suspension from the league.

I believe when a player is ejected teh league HAS to get involved. It may soften the blow a little bit since Nellie is fining him but the league will HAVE to do something! They have to get involved! Smart move by Nellie though!

Adidas410s
05-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
I believe when a player is ejected teh league HAS to get involved. It may soften the blow a little bit since Nellie is fining him but the league will HAVE to do something! They have to get involved! Smart move by Nellie though!

I know they have a point system for techs/flags/ejections in the regular season. I wonder how it applies in the playoffs?

ASUFrisbeeStud
05-02-2007, 11:47 AM
I don't know but the fact that this is the second game he got ejected, both when his team was losing, I don't think that will sit well with the league. I think he won't be playing game 6.

Phil C
05-02-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I don't know but the fact that this is the second game he got ejected, both when his team was losing, I don't think that will sit well with the league. I think he won't be playing game 6.

NO way that will happen ASU. It would make Al and Jesse very mad.

Phil C
05-02-2007, 01:21 PM
Man that Don Nelson is faster than the Sooners on the disciplining.

Emerson1
05-02-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I know they have a point system for techs/flags/ejections in the regular season. I wonder how it applies in the playoffs?
I think in the playoffs after 7 technicals you are suspended.

maestro
05-02-2007, 10:06 PM
don nelson has come a long way in changing the way he looks at EVERYTHING....

but he appears to be happy and stress free...

Fotbol
05-03-2007, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by maestro
don nelson has come a long way in changing the way he looks at EVERYTHING....

but he appears to be happy and stress free...
Mark Cuban owes Nellie 6 million and some change.