PDA

View Full Version : Questiion for the Ladies RM P4S LHPM

Fotbol
05-02-2007, 09:24 AM
I just took a restroom break, Had to shake hands with the President:D This guy comes in and start to talk to me while he's getting ready to shake hand with his Vice-president:D . I didn't know the guy, but he was talking to me while we were paying the water bill:D I never said anything because I think that's a NO NO, I have a new Man Law No talking to each other in the Head, while shaking hands with the President, and Vice President:D .
My question to you ladies is Do ya'll hold conversation in the ladies room while powdering the First Ladies, or do you feel the way I fee? :D

pirate4state
05-02-2007, 09:26 AM
ROFL! I think the correct question for the 3 of us would be do you ever SHUT UP? :D:D:D

Fotbol
05-02-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
ROFL! I think the correct question for the 3 of us would be do you ever SHUT UP? :D:D:D I have a mouth problem, I can't shut Up!:o

Ranger Mom
05-02-2007, 09:36 AM
Heck....I talk "across the stalls" all the time....and if I am in there alone, it's not unusual for me to be on the phone either!!

I just hoped YOU washed your hands AFTER paying the water bill and BEFORE you shook the prez and vice prez hands!!!

Ranger Mom
05-02-2007, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Fotbol
I have a mouth problem, I can't shut Up!:o

I think she was saying you should be asking us 3 if WE ever shut up!!!!

And the answer to that one is pretty much "NO"!!

You should hear us on a 3-way call...it gets pretty interesting!!:p

mustang59
05-02-2007, 09:40 AM
I'd rather skip the chat until business is finished.

pirate4state
05-02-2007, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

You should hear us on a 3-way call...it gets pretty interesting!!:p

Yes, that is what I meant. We talk and talk and talk and then talk some more. It takes us a good 20 minutes to REALLY say good-bye on our 3-way calls. :D Heck, last time Kellye & I were talking and didn't realize Deb was dropped somehow!!! ROFL!

Fotbol
05-02-2007, 09:41 AM

You should hear us on a 3-way call...it gets pretty interesting!!:p No! Way! Get Out....Let me get this straight
3 Young Ladies that talk a lot, Go figure
I'm Shocked and appauled
I'm shcocked in Killeen
and Paul in Houston:D

pirate4state
05-02-2007, 09:42 AM
Heck....I talk "across the stalls" all the time....and if I am in there alone, it's not unusual for me to be on the phone either!!

LOL....I do the talking "across the stalls" too. I still haven't learned my lesson about talking on the phone in the bathroom. I've already dropped one cell phone in the toilet - can't afford to have another one drop in. :doh: :doh:

Ranger Mom
05-02-2007, 09:45 AM
LOL....I do the talking "across the stalls" too. I still haven't learned my lesson about talking on the phone in the bathroom. I've already dropped one cell phone in the toilet - can't afford to have another one drop in. :doh: :doh:

I try to not to talk on the phone if someone is in there....I always think of that email where that lady is talking on the phone and the person in the other stall is answering her!

FYI.....The little blue tooth thing comes in really handy if you are on the toilet!!!
:D :D

pirate4state
05-02-2007, 09:47 AM
I try to not to talk on the phone if someone is in there....I always think of that email where that lady is talking on the phone and the person in the other stall is answering her!

FYI.....The little blue tooth thing comes in really handy if you are on the toilet!!!
:D :D

Well, I haven't gotten "blue tooth" fancy just yet, but I am FINALLY eligible for an upgrade this month!!! YAY!!! :cheerl: :cheerl:

Fotbol
05-02-2007, 09:49 AM
Yes, that is what I meant. We talk and talk and talk and then talk some more. It takes us a good 20 minutes to REALLY say good-bye on our 3-way calls. :D Heck, last time Kellye & I were talking and didn't realize Deb was dropped somehow!!! ROFL! DKY that Cell phone companines charge Double for 3-way calls, I just read that on my bill this morning.:eek:

LH Panther Mom
05-02-2007, 09:51 AM
LOL....I do the talking "across the stalls" too. I still haven't learned my lesson about talking on the phone in the bathroom. I've already dropped one cell phone in the toilet - can't afford to have another one drop in. :doh: :doh: If I'm on the toilet, there's no physical way for the phone to drop in. :eek: :eek: :D:hairpunk:

Fotbol
05-02-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
If I'm on the toilet, there's no physical way for the phone to drop in. :eek: :eek: :D:hairpunk: So U R saying you got everything covered:clap:

Matthew328
05-02-2007, 09:55 AM
Its a big no no to talk to another man while doing that...you can be holding a convo on the way the bathroom and as soon as you hit the door it stops...as soon as you are at the sink washing your hands it picks back up again

pirate4state
05-02-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Its a big no no to talk to another man while doing that...you can be holding a convo on the way the bathroom and as soon as you hit the door it stops...as soon as you are at the sink washing your hands it picks back up again

What are you doing online??? :thinking: Did you take a day off thinking you'd be mourning a Mavs loss?? :evillol:

Fotbol
05-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
What it Dew Matt? Come 2 think of it, the guy walk out without washing his Hands Matt........:hand: Must have been a Former Marines....LOL!

GreenMonster
05-02-2007, 10:00 AM

My question to you ladies is Do ya'll hold conversation in the ladies room while powdering the First Ladies, or do you feel the way I fee? :D

That might be the funniest thing I've read in months.

Fotbol
05-02-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
That might be the funniest thing I've read in months. Thanks Monster, I try and do ,what I can do, when I can do it:D

CHS_CG
05-02-2007, 10:03 AM
I talk in the stalls all the time it doesnt bother me one bit

Ranger Mom
05-02-2007, 10:04 AM
LOL!! I just now walked into the restroom the same time as my co-worker....the topic of choice this "sitting":D was "how hot Bon Jovi is for as old as he is"!!!

Fotbol
05-02-2007, 10:05 AM
Hey Matt!
Exception to the Rule of Man Law:
If it's Halftime and you're attending a good HS Football game, and Just b 4 halftime you had a guy make a spectacular run, or catch.
Then and Only then when the restrooms is crowed with men shaking hands with the president:D can you hold a converstaion with another man, if the topic is about the Play that just took place:cool: " Did you see that run, or Did you see that Catch, or Wasn't that a Godd hit 57 put on the RB,etc. Exception to the rule.

Fotbol
05-02-2007, 10:07 AM
LOL!! I just now walked into the restroom the same time as my co-worker....the topic of choice this "sitting":D was "how hot Bon Jovi is for as old as he is"!!! Must b a ladies thang:devil:

Matthew328
05-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Hey Matt!
Exception to the Rule of Man Law:
If it's Halftime and you're attending a good HS Football game, and Just b 4 halftime you had a guy make a spectacular run, or catch.
Then and Only then when the restrooms is crowed with men shaking hands with the president:D can you hold a converstaion with another man, if the topic is about the Play that just took place:cool: " Did you see that run, or Did you see that Catch, or Wasn't that a Godd hit 57 put on the RB,etc. Exception to the rule.

That's a valid exception...I might let someone slide then...

44INAROW
05-02-2007, 10:16 AM
LOL!! I just now walked into the restroom the same time as my co-worker....the topic of choice this "sitting":D was "how hot Bon Jovi is for as old as he is"!!!

he'd be well worth the trouble...... mercy.......... oops.. I better get back to work.....

CenTexSports
05-02-2007, 11:07 AM
I'd guess the CHS probably talks to the other stall even if no one is there.