PDA

View Full Version : Last Night's AI

Snyder_TigerFan
05-02-2007, 09:15 AM
Blake's performance is the reason I think (win or lose) Blake will have more success than any other contestant this year.

Ranger Mom
05-02-2007, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Blake's performance is the reason I think (win or lose) Blake will have more success than any other contestant this year.

I thoroughly enjoyed that, and I am not much of a "beat boxer" girl!!

I thought he knocked it out of the park.

Based on the performances last night, IMO, Chris and Jordin should go home....and it pains me to say that, since Jordin is one of my favorites!!

Adidas410s
05-02-2007, 09:19 AM
Timberfake is going home??? Sweet...

BuffyMars
05-02-2007, 09:19 AM

That is what I have been screaming since day 1.

BuffyMars
05-02-2007, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I thoroughly enjoyed that, and I am not much of a "beat boxer" girl!!

I thought he knocked it out of the park.

Based on the performances last night, IMO, Chris and Jordin should go home....and it pains me to say that, since Jordin is one of my favorites!!

I so hope you are right!!

Ranger Mom
05-02-2007, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Timberfake is going home??? Sweet...

Well....it's not a given yet.

They had the lines open for 4 hours last night and are combining the votes from last week too.......with American Idol, you can never tell, which is why I never vote!!

AP Panther Fan
05-02-2007, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
That is what I have been screaming since day 1.

Same here, everyone in my house has been a Blake fan since he did that song "Virtual Reality"

big daddy russ
05-02-2007, 11:53 AM
ROFL, I thought the thread was about Allen Iverson, the Denver Nuggets, and how TigerFan thought Steve Blake would have more success than any other player in the Spurs/Nuggets series.

Snyder_TigerFan
05-02-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
ROFL, I thought the thread was about Allen Iverson, the Denver Nuggets, and how TigerFan thought Steve Blake would have more success than any other player in the Spurs/Nuggets series.

LOL....I've seen AI before on the DL and thought the same thing. Sorry BDR!

CHS_CG
05-02-2007, 11:56 AM
I was nervous at first when blake started but i loved the preformance.. melinda had some attitude on her preformance and it was hot too(in the words of Randy Jackson) every body did good but I think chris will be goin home tonight

Snyder_TigerFan
05-02-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
... every body did good but I think chris will be goin home tonight
.....and? Remember, there are two that will be sent home tonight.

CHS_CG
05-02-2007, 12:02 PM
.....and? Remember, there are two that will be sent home tonight.

oops my bad... umm probably jordin i guess.. i liked everybody else

Ranger Mom
05-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Here is Blake's video on Youtube if anyone hasn't seen it.

Blake Lewis (http://youtube.com/watch?v=RHRkkcdNmxc)

BuffyMars
05-02-2007, 09:05 PM
Justin Timberlake said it best...."Bye, bye, bye...Chris". :D

Finally, a well deserved top 4. I don't care for Jordin, but she is commercial...

See, why can't they have a show like this for rockers?

I tried to get into the rockstar show, but they always pick the wrong leaders. They have had 2 failed bands come out of that show. :hand:

Adidas410s
05-02-2007, 09:06 PM
so who are the final four?

BuffyMars
05-02-2007, 09:08 PM
so who are the final four?

The 3 powerhouses and Blake. They said adieu to Creepy Phil and Nasal Chris. :)

CHS_CG
05-03-2007, 07:53 AM
Justin Timberlake said it best...."Bye, bye, bye...Chris". :D

Finally, a well deserved top 4. I don't care for Jordin, but she is commercial...

See, why can't they have a show like this for rockers?

I tried to get into the rockstar show, but they always pick the wrong leaders. They have had 2 failed bands come out of that show. :hand:

I love watchin Rockstar.. it keeps me goin while American Idol isnt on lol. If they woulda picked the chick last season to be in the band with them they probably would have done much better.. They seem to always pick the cocky @$$wipes lol.

Ranger Mom
05-03-2007, 08:51 AM
I have to agree with the co-hosts of Good Morning America....they don't see the "Justin Timberlake" connection with Chris, and I don't either.

The hair is the only thing that looks the same to me.

Personally, I think Chris Richardson is WAY cuter than Justin Timberlake.

CHS_CG
05-03-2007, 09:06 AM

agreed!

Adidas410s
05-03-2007, 09:14 AM
I have to agree with the co-hosts of Good Morning America....they don't see the "Justin Timberlake" connection with Chris, and I don't either.

It's not the look...it's his performance and wanna-be style. He doesn't have the flair and he's not smooth like JT is. He's...what's the word I"m looking for...a fake, a poser.

BuffyMars
05-03-2007, 09:19 AM

Its the nasal singing, IMO. Justin isn't so bad now, but when he was with N'Sync as a little pip squeak, he was very nasal.

And I don't think he is cute at all. It looks like he has a unibrow when he sings....his eyebrows are so close together that when he scrunches his forehead it looks like a big unibrow. :hand:

CHS_CG
05-03-2007, 09:20 AM
It's not the look...it's his performance and wanna-be style. He doesn't have the flair and he's not smooth like JT is. He's...what's the word I"m looking for...a fake, a poser.

and since when has JT ever been "smooth" JT is just as much wannab as anybody else.. he just happen to make it bigger than most.. i personally hate JT I think his music is stupid and annoying but Chris didnt strike my annoyed nerve like JT does!

Txbroadcaster
05-03-2007, 09:21 AM
and since when has JT ever been "smooth" JT is just as much wannab as anybody else.. he just happen to make it bigger than most.. i personally hate JT I think his music is stupid and annoying but Chris didnt strike my annoyed nerve like JT does!

While I am not a big JT fan..he is alot more than a wannabe.

Adidas410s
05-03-2007, 09:22 AM
I know it's mean...but I heard somebody refer to LaKeisha as "Jesus Take the Whale" :eek: :eek: :eek:

BuffyMars
05-03-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
While I am not a big JT fan..he is alot more than a wannabe.

Agreed. I don't listen to him more than the occasional flipping through channels...but I forsee a Michael Jackson future for him....without the Neverland Ranch that is.

Ranger Mom
05-03-2007, 09:41 AM
Out of the 4 that are left......I am starting to like Blake more and more each week....he is probably my favorite now.

I think he looks much better without the blonde hair too!

BuffyMars
05-03-2007, 10:07 AM
Out of the 4 that are left......I am starting to like Blake more and more each week....he is probably my favorite now.

I agree. I knew I liked him from the moment he said 311 was his favorite band. They are an extremely veratile group, much like I see his talent.

I think he will have a great career given the right producer who lets him showcase his talents.

Txbroadcaster
05-03-2007, 10:08 AM
I agree. I knew I liked him from the moment he said 311 was his favorite band. They are an extremely veratile group, much like I see his talent.

I think he will have a great career given the right producer who lets him showcase his talents.

I think Blake could become a producer in his own right. HE is only one who has shown the ability to rearrange songs and do it well

Adidas410s
05-03-2007, 10:10 AM

seriously??? Have you been seeing/hearing/reading the same things as others the past 5-10 years??? :confused:

CHS_CG
05-03-2007, 10:10 AM

i couldnt agree more.. he keeps takin chances and stepping it up every week i think i will have to start voting from now on lol... not to mention he does look a lot better with dark hair but he reminds me of somebody can i cant put my finger on it!

BuffyMars
05-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I think Blake could become a producer in his own right. HE is only one who has shown the ability to rearrange songs and do it well

You ain't lying. Those girls have great voices, but when you think of their careers, how one sided do they look? I mean seriously.

Blake, has on more than one occasion already shown us what he is capable of. And he may not be a powerhouse, but you don't have to be with his style of music.

Especially, if he branches onto a more rock scene. Let's face it, if you can sing do, re, mi and scream while doing it, you can be a rock singer.

For the 1st time EVER in AI, I am excited to see where this boy's career is going to go. I would love to actually buy a CD or download some music from someone from this show.