PDA

View Full Version : APB for P4S

44INAROW
05-02-2007, 08:56 AM
Anyone talked to Rita since yesterday afternoon?

Ranger Mom
05-02-2007, 09:00 AM
She said she would be on a minute!!

injuredinmelee
05-02-2007, 09:06 AM
I sent her the bail money like 4 hours ago so surely she is out by now.

pirate4state
05-02-2007, 09:09 AM
HaHa........

I have been informed that my PC has been fixed, but the tech guy hasn't called me back to set up the pick up/drop off. :mad: This is really starting to tick me off!! :mad: Why call me and tell me it is ready if YOU aren't ready to deliver it and/or have me come pick it up!!! WTH! :foul: :foul:

Anyway - that's why I'm not on in the evenings. When I get to work sometimes I can log right in and sometimes, like today I have a few things to do before logging in. :D

44INAROW
05-02-2007, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
HaHa........

Anyway - that's why I'm not on in the evenings. When I get to work sometimes I can log right in and sometimes, like today I have a few things to do before logging in. :D

isn't it nice to know you're missed :)

pirate4state
05-02-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
isn't it nice to know you're missed :) yes, thank you :) you'll be missed the next few days too!!! i'm sure you'll find a way to get your fix though :D

44INAROW
05-02-2007, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
yes, thank you :) you'll be missed the next few days too!!! i'm sure you'll find a way to get your fix though :D

I know, I just thought about that - I hope Chad has his DSL hooked up by the time I get there - he just moved into a new house last weekend......