PDA

View Full Version : to Everman....from Jordan Case (a linbacker from forney)

Jimbotex40
12-15-2002, 11:26 PM
this is one of my friends on our football team.

he told me that he would like to say a little something to yall.....so here it is, copied and pasted, word for word, via e-mail.

"This is Jordan Case, #8 for the Forney Jackrabbits and I'm just writing this for all the Everman Bulldogs and all of the Evernan fans. I heard about Corey Fullbright's injury and I am very sorry. My teammates and I know what yall are going through. Brandon Cluiss, a teammate and a very close friend of mine, injured his neck during football practice the second week of our season. He spent a little more than a month in the hospital regaining and learning how to walk. It was a very painful experience for all of his family and friends. So if yall can, spend as much time in the hospital with Corey and tell him that all of us at Forney High School are praying for him. And we would like to pay him a visit, so if anyone knows, we would like to know what hospital he is in. Thank You."

i would also like to note that myelf, as well as our football players, totally believe that corey can and will come out of this situation victoriously.

Rabbit'93
12-16-2002, 02:01 AM
Man that is great to see. I'm sure the coaching staff at Forney has contacted the Everman staff.

Blackcat03
12-16-2002, 07:45 PM
I would like to speak on behalf of the town of Mexia and the Mexia Blackcats when we say the injured Everman player is in our prayers. We went through something similiar to this last year with our star tailback, #1 Willie Jefferson, but it wasn't as serious as I've heard it is with the Everman player. All I have to say is he needs to have ALL of his family and friends around him and keep him going and not to let him get down. I know it sounds weird but I believe God has done this for a reason, we may not see it now but He will reveal it to us sooner or later. Congradulations on the victory and your player will be kept in my prayers and everyone else that i know.

bulldog65
12-16-2002, 07:50 PM
Are Forney people great or what??? Thank you so much, I know that your Coach called ours and offered support including several of the players wanting to go down and visit Corey. That means a lot, but the word is no visitors outside of family for at least a week or so. We will post more information as it becomes available. Once again thank you and keep praying!

Jimbotex40
12-17-2002, 01:33 AM
everman is great also, dude. i am just one of the flag runners and i was out on the field after yall beat us (sad, of course), but i would have to say that since we had to lose, i am glad it was to a town with so much class.

i never got on here, like i should have, and raved about your whole team. #42 jj jennings stood out the most, and not because of his unbelievable talent.

it was because of the way he conducted himself after his team won. he came and hugged all of our players and told them how great they are.

i even got to shake his hand (lol).

no, but in all seriousness, i love your town and would proly move there if i didnt love forney more.

yall's coaches and parents have done a great job teaching yall respect and manners and what not.

P.S. which one of the everman players has a father that is a preacher?

kaorder1999
12-17-2002, 08:43 AM
MAn....Ive been in bed sick for the past few days and am now just gettting word about all of this. Everman, and of course you Corey, are in our prayers.

proudStepdad#5
12-17-2002, 04:24 PM
Jimbotex40:
everman is great also, dude. i am just one of the flag runners and i was out on the field after yall beat us (sad, of course), but i would have to say that since we had to lose, i am glad it was to a town with so much class.

i never got on here, like i should have, and raved about your whole team. #42 jj jennings stood out the most, and not because of his unbelievable talent.

it was because of the way he conducted himself after his team won. he came and hugged all of our players and told them how great they are.

i even got to shake his hand (lol).

no, but in all seriousness, i love your town and would proly move there if i didnt love forney more.

yall's coaches and parents have done a great job teaching yall respect and manners and what not.

P.S. which one of the everman players has a father that is a preacher?The preacher's son is Theo Miller. All of the players from Forney are great. Corey's family appreciates all of your prayers there is no such thing as praying to much. This can be taken as a very humbling expeirence for all.

Lets continue to pray and we the Everman community will keep everyone posted on the progress of Corey.

tigerSville_04
12-18-2002, 11:47 AM
Im sure you people dont know us but the people in Smithville are sad and our hearts & prayers go out to Corey Fullbright. We sit and pray for all of you people in Everman and for the families. Being a player for Smithville(0-10) we dont know much about big games but we do know about injuries and we just hope for the best. So from the people in Smithvile we pray for yall and from me #44 Smithville player, I pray God be with him and watch over him and that he can walk one day........#44.........Out :confused:

Billy Boy
12-18-2002, 11:59 AM
tigersville-04 you just went to 10-0 with that class act. Thanks for guys like you.
May GOD bless Corey.

sinton66
12-18-2002, 02:20 PM
tigerSville_04, that's a "5" in my book!

Jimbotex40
12-19-2002, 12:49 AM
tigerSville_04:
your town is lucky to have a kid like you. i'm sure there are some bad apples that can make give the town a bad rep, but you are a great representative of your fball team. best of luck to you next year.
everyone, keep praying, i have a strange feeling like tigerSville_04 that corey will walk to midfield for the coin toss at one of evermans games. that will be sentimental as all get out.

tigerSville_04
12-19-2002, 05:59 PM
I pray he does do that. And thank you people for some of the thangs yall have said. But i hope he can........#44........out

bearcat1
12-21-2002, 10:55 PM
tigerSville_04:
Im sure you people dont know us but the people in Smithville are sad and our hearts & prayers go out to Corey Fullbright. We sit and pray for all of you people in Everman and for the families. Being a player for Smithville(0-10) we dont know much about big games but we do know about injuries and we just hope for the best. So from the people in Smithvile we pray for yall and from me #44 Smithville player, I pray God be with him and watch over him and that he can walk one day........#44.........Out :confused: You are a class act, one of the most touching messages I have read. Good luck to your team next year.
bc