PDA

View Full Version : Rangers vs Yankees

Adidas410s
05-01-2007, 04:33 PM
It starts tonight...can't wait to get to the ballpark with the other 4,000 people that realize it's not going to rain anymore tonight. :D:D:D

Now if only I could've found somebody else to use our 2 extra tickets... :(

Macarthur
05-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Both are stuggling. I guess someone has to win....;)

Emerson1
05-01-2007, 04:50 PM
You are going to a boring baseball game over watching the mavericks?

Adidas410s
05-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

I can only watch the snowball go roll so far down the mountain...

Besides...I'll be home by 10:30 and will catch the 2nd half. I'm sure it will be close...then somehow I'll put down the ps3 controller and tell myself "here come the Mavs" only to watch them piss away a 10 pt 4th quarter lead...AGAIN!!! A man can only stay up until midnight so many times watching his team fall apart... :(

Keith7
05-01-2007, 04:55 PM

There are alot of people who think the mavericks are boring to watch..

Old Tiger
05-01-2007, 04:56 PM
baseball is the most boring sport ever!

Keith7
05-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
baseball is the most boring sport ever!

maybe to people who never played it and don't truely understand it

Old Tiger
05-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
maybe to people who never played it and don't truely understand it I've played and understand it

Emerson1
05-01-2007, 04:59 PM
maybe to people who never played it and don't truely understand it
I played it, fun to play. Boring to watch.

Keith7
05-01-2007, 05:03 PM
If you've played and still think its boring then you don't truely understand it..

Bull19
05-01-2007, 05:06 PM
NBA BASKETBALL IS BORING TO WATCH

Old Tiger
05-01-2007, 05:06 PM
If you've played and still think its boring then you don't truely understand it.. Nope it's boring. Only sport I have ever seen fans sleep at.

Keith7
05-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Nope it's boring. Only sport I have ever seen fans sleep at.

they must not understand it either

Emerson1
05-01-2007, 05:07 PM
How does having played it make it more exciting when watching? The game is not a hard concept to follow. That statement was almost as dumb as gary saying you have to of played a year of football in HS to know anything about players going in to the nfl.

Old Tiger
05-01-2007, 05:08 PM
How does having played it make it more exciting when watching? The game is not a hard concept to follow. That statement was almost as dumb as gary saying you have to of played a year of football in HS to know anything about players going in to the nfl. ROFLMAO!

LH Panther Mom
05-01-2007, 05:14 PM
That statement was almost as dumb as gary saying you have to of played a year of football in HS to know anything about players going in to the nfl.
No, no, no!!!!! You have to have played at the VARSITY level in HS to know anything blah blah blah. Get it right. :p ;)

Old Tiger
05-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
No, no, no!!!!! You have to have played at the VARSITY level in HS to know anything blah blah blah. Get it right. :p ;) lol....LHPM you're the coolest!

Keith7
05-01-2007, 05:43 PM
How does having played it make it more exciting when watching? The game is not a hard concept to follow. That statement was almost as dumb as gary saying you have to of played a year of football in HS to know anything about players going in to the nfl.

ya but people like you don't understand the beauty of a 6th inning at bat w/ a one run lead, the opposing team's big name hitter stepping in, the manger makes a early move to the bullpen to "play the matchups", the pitcher starts him off with two straight fast balls on the inside, and he pulls both of htem foul, the pitcher comes with a third and it also goes foul, the next pitch the batter is looking for another fast ball but gets a slider and goes down on strikes.. its the battles with in the game that make the game so exciting, the manager making a move on gut instict, the pure passion that baseball players bring everynight is unsurpassed (esp. NBA).. thats the true beauty, and its something that not everyone can understand but if you do it really is a awesome sport

coach
05-01-2007, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
No, no, no!!!!! You have to have played at the VARSITY level in HS to know anything blah blah blah. Get it right. :p ;)

yeah well gary is full of crap

SintonFan_inAustin
05-01-2007, 06:03 PM
for me.. Baseball and Football only sports i can watch and enjoy. Basketball cant watch early too many lead changes and usually comes down to end which is best time to watch it.