Old Tiger
05-01-2007, 03:01 PM
What a shocker!

Txbroadcaster
05-01-2007, 03:02 PM
most likely resigns for less

Old Tiger
05-01-2007, 03:03 PM
Tennessee should try to sign him. His value isn't as high as it used to be and it would be a good addition to that young receiver core in Tennessee.

injuredinmelee
05-01-2007, 03:06 PM
I was never a Keyshawn fan until the time he caught the pass and lost his helmet and kept fighting for the endzone. That takes moxey my boys moxey!

BTEXDAD
05-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
What a shocker!

That is surprising and actually kind of funny.
Keyshawn was on one of the NFL draft programs over the weekend and was talking about Dwayne Jarrett from USC.
Keyshawn said he had told Jarrett to stay in school another year and refine his skills. Now jarrett gets drafted by Carolina probably to replace Keyshawn.

Adidas410s
05-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I was never a Keyshawn fan until the time he caught the pass and lost his helmet and kept fighting for the endzone. That takes moxey my boys moxey!
Even if you don't like what he has to say...he's never been somebody that was afraid to play hard on the field.

Old Tiger
05-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
That is surprising and actually kind of funny.
Keyshawn was on one of the NFL draft programs over the weekend and was talking about Dwayne Jarrett from USC.
Keyshawn said he had told Jarrett to stay in school another year and refine his skills. Now jarrett gets drafted by Carolina probably to replace Keyshawn. What is even more funny was that he was talking about how he was going to teach Jarrett to become a physical receiver and all this other stuff

smustangs
05-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Even if you don't like what he has to say...he's never been somebody that was afraid to play hard on the field.

i agree he is one of the hardest playing receivers in the game

TheDOCTORdre
05-01-2007, 04:41 PM
never afraid to go over the middle, dallas should have kept him

Macarthur
05-01-2007, 04:44 PM
He's still a very servicable WR. He will make some tough catches.

crzyjournalist03
05-01-2007, 04:45 PM
He's going to be a great addition somewhere in the league.

BuffyMars
05-01-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Amen!

Bull19
05-01-2007, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
He's going to be a great addition somewhere in the league.

THEY WERE SAYING ON FOX SPORTS THAT HE IS MOST LIKELY DONE....THEY WERE SAYING THE ONLY TEAMS THEY COULD SEE HIM WITH WOULD BE THE SAINTS OR PACKERS...BUT THEY SEEMED PRETTY CONFIDENT HE WAS DONE............I GUESS ONLY TIME WILL TELL?

Old Tiger
05-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
THEY WERE SAYING ON FOX SPORTS THAT HE IS MOST LIKELY DONE....THEY WERE SAYING THE ONLY TEAMS THEY COULD SEE HIM WITH WOULD BE THE SAINTS OR PACKERS...BUT THEY SEEMED PRETTY CONFIDENT HE WAS DONE............I GUESS ONLY TIME WILL TELL? Packers, Saints, Titans, Oakland, and Kansas City are teams that come to mind for me.

Emerson1
05-01-2007, 05:05 PM
New England

Macarthur
05-01-2007, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
THEY WERE SAYING ON FOX SPORTS THAT HE IS MOST LIKELY DONE....THEY WERE SAYING THE ONLY TEAMS THEY COULD SEE HIM WITH WOULD BE THE SAINTS OR PACKERS...BUT THEY SEEMED PRETTY CONFIDENT HE WAS DONE............I GUESS ONLY TIME WILL TELL?

Why are they saying this?

I think he's still got a couple of years in him.

Bull19
05-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
Why are they saying this?

I think he's still got a couple of years in him.

CAUSE HE'S OLD I GUESS??? IDK..I FIGURED SOMEBODY WOULD WANT HIM, BUT THE WAY THEY WERE TALKING IS THAT NOBODY DOES

VanKampen
05-01-2007, 07:29 PM
umm hello people... the obvious choice is the detroit lions. if they sign him and keyshawn can teach roy and calvin some toughness and middle route running to go along with their already talented downfield game, the lions will have the best receivers to ever play the game.

Chris Hart
05-01-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by VanKampen
umm hello people... the obvious choice is the detroit lions. if they sign him and keyshawn can teach roy and calvin some toughness and middle route running to go along with their already talented downfield game, the lions will have the best receivers to ever play the game. True, but, they'd still be in Detroit!!! Might as well kick back and make a career out of it in Detroit(this goes for anyone), some teams will just NEVER win a SuperBowl, and unfortunately for the Lions, they are one of them....Hard to see soooo much talent at WR and other places being wasted in Detroit over the years...:doh:

bulldogman06
05-02-2007, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
True, but, they'd still be in Detroit!!! Might as well kick back and make a career out of it in Detroit(this goes for anyone), some teams will just NEVER win a SuperBowl, and unfortunately for the Lions, they are one of them....Hard to see soooo much talent at WR and other places being wasted in Detroit over the years...:doh:

Hahaha, some teams will never win the super bowl???? wow. 15 years ago, you could have put tampa on that list, but they did it. same with cinci, and barring palmer's injury, they would have beat the steelers that year as well, and are currently a top tier team. indianapolis before peyton??? they were a bottom feeder. detroit can and will win the super bowl eventually, and with johnson, in a few years they will have the best reciever in the league. add a decent qb, good defense, and solid run game, and you have a super bowl. so what if it takes a few years. it could happen

Gp83
05-02-2007, 08:41 AM
I actually liked KJ...he never gave up and always put 100% out there. I would like to see him back at Dallas as a backup roll.