PDA

View Full Version : Acupuncture to help Mavs?

kepdawg
04-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Dale Hansen says it would if you stuck a needle right in to Baron Davis' eye! :eek:

JR2004
04-30-2007, 11:24 PM
Poor Dale...The one team in Dallas he really likes is letting him down.

kepdawg
04-30-2007, 11:25 PM
I hope Dallas wins game 5 just so there can be another game in Oakland!

JR2004
04-30-2007, 11:32 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a game 6. I actually think Dallas wins this one before losing the next one in Oakland. Golden State is one of the few places left where you have actual fans in the good seats. Still cracks me up to listen to Galloway talk about the North Dallas beautiful people sitting in all the good seats at the Arena in Downtown Dallas.

kepdawg
04-30-2007, 11:34 PM
If GS wins the series, and I think they will, it'd be awesome to see them do it at home! Those fans just seem nuts! If it does go to 6, I'm sure they'll set another attendance record in Oakland. It'd be nice if the Mavs fans would create something close to half the atmosphere of Oakland!

Rabbit'93
05-01-2007, 08:32 AM
The thing i like about GS fans is they almost have a college atmosphere in a pro arena. You don't see that very often.

kaorder1999
05-01-2007, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
The thing i like about GS fans is they almost have a college atmosphere in a pro arena. You don't see that very often.

exactly how it was in dallas when Dallas had their first playoff run under Cuban...Reunion was nuts all the time! Now that the playoffs are expected it's not as rowdy!

Emerson1
05-01-2007, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
exactly how it was in dallas when Dallas had their first playoff run under Cuban...Reunion was nuts all the time! Now that the playoffs are expected it\'s not as rowdy!
It\'s because brokers have hundreds of seats that they can\'t sell. They would rather lose money then sell it for under face. Also alot of people go just to be \'seen\' and don\'t care about the game.