PDA

View Full Version : texans sign jared zebransky(sp.)

necks_c/09
04-30-2007, 05:37 PM
undrafted free agent i think...............(former boise state qb)

idk if this has been posted yet.....but i just figured i would inform yall....so have fun with this cowboy lovers

carter08
04-30-2007, 05:51 PM
good move

he wins big games

Old Tiger
04-30-2007, 07:04 PM
He's is a white VY.

HA! Yea right!

Chris Hart
04-30-2007, 07:23 PM
Schaub is the starter right now lol, Jared will see some PT this year. The Texans are a disgrace to Texas and Texans, I sure wish those cruddy Oilers were back in Houston....:D

bandera7
04-30-2007, 09:29 PM
I would rather be a Texans fan than a Cowboys fan...but I am neither, I am an Eagle!

carter08
04-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
Schaub is the starter right now lol, Jared will see some PT this year. The Texans are a disgrace to Texas and Texans, I sure wish those cruddy Oilers were back in Houston....:D

How many big games has Romo won in his collegiate/ NFL career. Like Bowls, Playoffs, etc.?

How about Zabransky?

Chris Hart
04-30-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by carter08
How many big games has Romo won in his collegiate/ NFL career. Like Bowls, Playoffs, etc.?

How about Zabransky? Well, we know Romo choked as a holder in the playoff game, but, IMO, every NFL game is bigger than even the college bowl games, and Romo did very well in the majority of those games that he started. Romo was a Pro-Bowler and only started half the year!!!! Do you think Zabransky will 'EVER BE A PRO-BOWLER'? Not Likely! Cowboys 'ARE AMERICA's TEAM' always have been, and always will be, period! I don't have that much against the Houston team, just think they should be a part of Louisiana or Mexico, and leave the Lone Star State to The Boys!!!!:D

crzyjournalist03
04-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Zabransky went undrafted for a reason. No NFL team felt he was worth a pick. Still, I applaud the Texans for bringing him in, because you can never have too many QBs!

piratebg
04-30-2007, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by bandera7
I would rather be a Texans fan than a Cowboys fan...but I am neither, I am an Eagle!

My wife says the same thing to me all the time. :rolleyes: