PDA

View Full Version : Beetlejuice 2 Confirmed

maroonpirate04
04-30-2007, 02:11 PM
It's offical Beetlejuice 2 is in the works after 19 years of the first release. But don't expect Micheal Keaton to return as Beetlejuice it will also be released Direct-To-DVD. Look for other sequels direct to dvd coming Under Seige, Space Jam, and Training Day most likely these films are not worth renting or buying. On a happy note NOES(Nightmare On Elm Street) will not be getting a remake:clap: :clap: Wes Craven the creater has decided at this point not to produce his film. He has been producing his films The Hills Have Eyes, he's working on his 1972 film The Last House On The Left at this time

BuffyMars
04-30-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
It's offical Beetlejuice 2 is in the works after 19 years of the first release. But don't expect Micheal Keaton to return as Beetlejuice it will also be released Direct-To-DVD. Look for other sequels direct to dvd coming Under Seige, Space Jam, and Training Day most likely these films are not worth renting or buying. On a happy note NOES(Nightmare On Elm Street) will not be getting a remake:clap: :clap: Wes Craven the creater has decided at this point not to produce his film. He has been producing his films The Hills Have Eyes, he's working on his 1972 film The Last House On The Left at this time

As a huge Burton fan. I refuse to watch this. :dispntd:

piratebg
04-30-2007, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04

Craven is also looking at a "People Under the Stairs" remake.

BuffyMars
04-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Craven is also looking at a "People Under the Stairs" remake.

WHAT?!?!?! Hell, that movie isn't even 20 years old yet! :mad:

LEAVE IT ALONE CRAVEN!!

maroonpirate04
04-30-2007, 02:25 PM
It's all about Remakes in this decade for the horror community:(

JasperDog94
04-30-2007, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Craven is also looking at a "People Under the Stairs" remake. The first one was terrible.

BuffyMars
04-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
The first one was terrible.

I loved it! Still do. I even saw it in the theaters.

piratebg
04-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I loved it! Still do. I even saw it in the theaters.

I saw it in theaters and have caught on tv a couple of times. I've always liked it.