PDA

View Full Version : Well I've had enough I'm leaving the 3ADL.

BullFrog Dad
04-30-2007, 12:45 PM
Can't fight this hunger any longer so I'm headed off for lunch. I'm not sure what I'll have to eat but you can bet my food will be served with a tall glass of cold milk. See ya' later!

mustang04
04-30-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
Can't fight this hunger any longer so I'm headed off for lunch. I'm not sure what I'll have to eat but you can bet my food will be served with a tall glass of cold milk. See ya' later!

that cold milk is made possible cuz a cow was milked promptly on time!!!:) :) :)

smustangs
04-30-2007, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
that cold milk is made possible cuz a cow was milked promptly on time!!!:) :) :)

haha atta boy reggie

CenTexSports
04-30-2007, 01:12 PM
You can not possibly know that. She may have been milked early becaus some young stud had a date or she might have been milked too late becaause some young stud stayed out too late and was late getting to the barn.

Having worked on a dairy for three years during high school, I know that it used to happen but that was at a mom and pop 120 head jersey dairy. I milked Sat afternoon, Sunday morning and Sunday afternoon. There were many Sunday morning that 3:30 came just too soon and I know I didn't do my best work then.