PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss

Old Tiger
04-30-2007, 12:06 PM
Reportedly ran a 4.29 40. IMO I think he will be SCARY playing for the patriots because they are a winning franchise and that will make Randy want to play harder and train harder. The Moss of old could be back!

themsu97
04-30-2007, 12:58 PM
until the old habits show up... not blocking on a running play, not running the route when the ball is not supposed to go his way... Moss will still be Moss, not sure if a leopard can change spots...
he has tremendous talent, just not sure what is going on in that head of his

Old Tiger
04-30-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
until the old habits show up... not blocking on a running play, not running the route when the ball is not supposed to go his way... Moss will still be Moss, not sure if a leopard can change spots...
he has tremendous talent, just not sure what is going on in that head of his Bill B. is his coach man! That guy gets the best out of everyone

themsu97
04-30-2007, 01:13 PM
until now... Bellichick can do alot of things... but now he may have bitten off more than he can chew... Moss has a huge ego...

to me, Moss is one of the funniest guys in the league, does anyone else out there sound more like a redneck than Moss?

Old Tiger
04-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
until now... Bellichick can do alot of things... but now he may have bitten off more than he can chew... Moss has a huge ego...

to me, Moss is one of the funniest guys in the league, does anyone else out there sound more like a redneck than Moss? Bill B. knows how to coach and when your winning players are happy. It is when your losing that players get frustrated and go off on those rampages.

Jason1725
04-30-2007, 01:19 PM
Until Billy boy got lucky when they drafted Tom Brady he was a mediocre coach. He gets Brady all of a sudden he is the greatest thing?? I think not, I remember how horrible he was in Cleveland and New England before Brady got there. If the Pats lose Brady or he is distracted by his 2-children they won’t do much. As Brady goes he goes, I don't see Moss being a team player either.

Highschoolfan78
04-30-2007, 01:23 PM
ehh maybe Moss will be more like Keyshawn in his older days. Keyshawn Johnson sure has changed from his earlier days of being all about himself. I'm not saying Keyshawn is perfect now, but he sure has changed compare to that WR that got booted off of his team halfway through the season