PDA

View Full Version : Employer beheads worker for not milking cows

Txbroadcaster
04-30-2007, 10:29 AM
RANCHI, India (Reuters) - An employer in eastern India beheaded one of his workers for failing to milk his cows, police said on Saturday

Neighbors watched in horror as Upendra Yadav was dragged out of his house in Jharkhand state on Friday by his angry employer.

The employer's father and brother held Yadav down before he was beheaded with a sword, police said.

The employer has been charged with murder

Maroon87
04-30-2007, 10:30 AM
I guess my boss isn't so bad after all...:thinking:

kaorder1999
04-30-2007, 10:30 AM
wow...now nobody can complain about their own boss!

smustangs
04-30-2007, 10:31 AM
wow i guess i will remember to always milk the cows now

piratebg
04-30-2007, 10:35 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I will never talk back to the boss again.

mustang04
04-30-2007, 10:36 AM
well...it is bad for the cows not to get milked.....they can develop mastitis or however it is spelled and it is not good

i would have just cut some of the guys fingers off, but not have beheaded him

but who knows, maybe there was not enough money and the boss had to.."cut down"..on employees

or maybe the boss just wanted to give the employee a "heads up" and nothing less

and for my finale....

since the employee was behind on milking the cow, maybe the employer thought he'd give him a "head start"

smustangs
04-30-2007, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
well...it is bad for the cows not to get milked.....they can develop mastitis or however it is spelled and it is not good

mastitis is nasty once it gets developed in a cow, and its not a lot of fun to treat either have you had to mess w/ it reg?

mustang04
04-30-2007, 10:37 AM
:D :D

piratebg
04-30-2007, 10:38 AM

You sound like a nice boss. Maybe I should come work for you. :)

mustang04
04-30-2007, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
mastitis is nasty once it gets developed in a cow, and its not a lot of fun to treat either have you had to mess w/ it reg?

yeah...on many occasions.....

People, you you really wanna see something sick, milk a cow once she develops mastitis....all you are doing is pretty much milking out alot of PUS....first time i ever had to, i nearly started gagging......but it just happens cuz somecows produce alot more milk than what the calves on them can suck...either that or they are not letting their calves suck (this is most common with cows who just had their first calf), and this can happen plain and simply if they just aren't milked

smustangs
04-30-2007, 10:42 AM

People, you you really wanna see something sick, milk a cow once she develops mastitis....all you are doing is pretty much milking out alot of PUS....first time i ever had to, i nearly started gagging......but it just happens cuz somecows produce alot more milk than what the calves on them can suck...either that or they are not letting their calves suck (this is most common with cows who just had their first calf), and this can happen plain and simply if they just aren't milked

ya i did gag the first time i had to treat one we had 2 get it last year first calf heifers

mustang04
04-30-2007, 10:43 AM
oh...and then you gotta put some medicine up in each teet once you have her whole bag completely emptied......fun stuff lemme tell ya

Snyder_TigerFan
04-30-2007, 10:44 AM

Well, the beheading makes perfect sense now.

mustang04
04-30-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
You sound like a nice boss. Maybe I should come work for you. :)

haha...i run a tight ship....but if you keep your nose clean and your hands dirty, then this operation will be a fine-tuned machine:D

mustang04
04-30-2007, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Well, the beheading makes perfect sense now.

i knew you'd see the light haha

BullFrog Dad
04-30-2007, 11:21 AM

but who knows, maybe there was not enough money and the boss had to.."cut down"..on employees

or maybe the boss just wanted to give the employee a "heads up" and nothing less

and for my finale....

since the employee was behind on milking the cow, maybe the employer thought he'd give him a "head start" I think there's a ROM coming up. Oops check that. He's in the exempt group of the 3ADL.

Txbroadcaster
04-30-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
I think there's a ROM coming up. Oops check that. He's in the exempt group of the 3ADL.

ROM for what?

smustangs
04-30-2007, 11:22 AM
I think there's a ROM coming up. Oops check that. He's in the exempt group of the 3ADL.

what was rommable about that post?

BullFrog Dad
04-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
ROM for what? Nothin' he's in the click. Chill out.

Txbroadcaster
04-30-2007, 11:27 AM
Nothin' he's in the click. Chill out.

All i did was ask for what so i am "chilled" out

smustangs
04-30-2007, 11:27 AM
Nothin' he's in the click. Chill out.

is there some jealousy here?

BullFrog Dad
04-30-2007, 11:28 AM
what was rommable about that post? Several things if certain members would have posted it but he's OK. Don't worry.

Txbroadcaster
04-30-2007, 11:29 AM
Several things if certain members would have posted it but he's OK. Don't worry.

If your going to say it is worthy of a ROM..at least point it out

BuffyMars
04-30-2007, 11:30 AM
Are we still talking about pussy (not the bad word...get your mind out of the gutter) teets? :hand:

smustangs
04-30-2007, 11:30 AM
Several things if certain members would have posted it but he's OK. Don't worry.

im not worried your the one worried about him being in an unromable group. if your goin to make asertions like that stand behind them and tell us why he deserved to be rommed for that

BullFrog Dad
04-30-2007, 11:36 AM
is there some jealousy here? No. If you look that I have 1300+ post in three and a half years it's obvious that the 3ADL, while entertaining, is not as big in my life as it is to some of the other members. But that's OK.

pirate4state
04-30-2007, 11:37 AM
I think there's a ROM coming up. Oops check that. He's in the exempt group of the 3ADL. :confused: :confused: There is an "exempt" group??? Where is that list? NO ONE IS EXEMPT.

I don't see anything out of line with what mustang04 has posted in the post you quoted.

smustangs
04-30-2007, 11:39 AM
No. If you look that I have 1300+ post in three and a half years it's obvious that the 3ADL, while entertaining, is not as big in my life as it is to some of the other members. But that's OK.

i still want to know what was romable about his post, if your going to make an accusation like that back it up

pirate4state
04-30-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Are we still talking about pussy (not the bad word...get your mind out of the gutter) teets? :hand: I'm not sure what is being discussed. This reminds me of that one chat session with Ranger Mom needed clarification on the spelling. LOL.

pirate4state
04-30-2007, 11:40 AM
i still want to know what was romable about his post, if your going to make an accusation like that back it up Nothing was.

I suggest you all drop it.

Ranger Mom
04-30-2007, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:confused: :confused: There is an "exempt" group??? Where is that list? NO ONE IS EXEMPT.

I don't see anything out of line with what mustang04 has posted in the post you quoted.

Me neither...I think if someone has a "bone to pick"...then they need to do it instead of hiding behind their little inuendos!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BullFrog Dad
04-30-2007, 11:41 AM
Everybody listen up. Let's say this same incident happened on a ranch in Sweetwater to a member of the Mustang's football team. If I came on and made those same remarks I'm rommed. I rest my case.

Ranger Mom
04-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm not sure what is being discussed. This reminds me of that one chat session with Ranger Mom needed clarification on the spelling. LOL.

ROFL!! I still never really did get clarification!!

Txbroadcaster
04-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Everybody listen up. Let's say this same incident happened on a ranch in Sweetwater to a member of the Mustang's football team. If I came on and made those same remarks I'm rommed. I rest my case.

WHAT REMARKS...We cant agree or disagree until you point out the exact statement and why

Snyder_TigerFan
04-30-2007, 11:43 AM

Dude, they were from India....

Ranger Mom
04-30-2007, 11:44 AM

I looked back at the post you quoted that started this ROM talk.

I still have no idea why anything would have been rommable on there for ANYONE!!

What's your deal anyway??

AP Panther Fan
Well, the first part of this thread just grossed me out....I now know more about cows than I want to.:D

Hey, I want on that "list"..... ;)

pirate4state
Everybody listen up. Let's say this same incident happened on a ranch in Sweetwater to a member of the Mustang's football team. If I came on and made those same remarks I'm rommed. I rest my case. WHAT???

burnet44
04-30-2007, 12:01 PM
dont work in RANCHI, India

Maroon87
04-30-2007, 12:02 PM
This thread was haywire to start with and somehow got even more haywire.:confused:

Phantom Stang
04-30-2007, 12:08 PM
Nah
We'd just find you and hold ya down while '04 squeezed puss outta your teets!!:p

smustangs
04-30-2007, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Nah
we'd find you and hold ya down while '04 squeezed puss outta your teets!!:p

haha thats classic

BullFrog Dad
04-30-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Nah
We'd just find you and hold ya down while '04 squeezed puss outta your teets!!:p Before you make that claim keep in mind that I run faster than a sheep.

pirate44
04-30-2007, 12:15 PM
i bet that will teach the guy not to ever forget to milk someones cows. live and learn, thats what i always say

Phantom Stang
04-30-2007, 12:15 PM
Before you make that claim keep in mind that I run faster than a sheep.
If I said that I'd be ROMMED!!:mad:

Txbroadcaster
04-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
i bet that will teach the guy not to ever forget to milk someones cows. live and learn, thats what i always say

Well seeing as he A has no head now and B is dead..I dont think he learned anything and I dont thing he can say he lived and learned:D

pirate44
04-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Well seeing as he A has no head now and B is dead..I dont think he learned anything and I dont thing he can say he lived and learned:D
well, there's always reincarnation

AP Panther Fan
04-30-2007, 12:19 PM

next time he comes back as the cow...so he can see how it feels:doh:

Phantom Stang
04-30-2007, 12:19 PM
Then he'll know how it feels to not get milked!:nerd:

pirate44
04-30-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
next time he comes back as the cow...so he can see how it feels:doh:
yeah, i hope he enjoys the pain of being engorged without being relieved

zeus63
04-30-2007, 12:23 PM

Exactly, the guy probably just trying to take care of his reincarnated mother or something.

On a side note: I know it's India, but really, who the heck still takes care of business with a sword. That's so '80s

pirate44
04-30-2007, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
Exactly, the guy probably just trying to take care of his reincarnated mother or something.

On a side note: I know it's India, but really, who the heck still takes care of business with a sword. That's so '80s
India definately needs to have stronger sword control laws. that would prevent this sensless killing

bhtrainer
04-30-2007, 12:25 PM
arent cows like a religious thing in india?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-30-2007, 12:41 PM
oh...and then you gotta put some medicine up in each teet once you have her whole bag completely emptied......fun stuff lemme tell ya

Unfortunately I know all about this stuff too...

smustangs
04-30-2007, 12:48 PM
India definately needs to have stronger sword control laws. that would prevent this sensless killing

haha :clap: :clap: :clap:

AP Panther Fan
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Unfortunately I know all about this stuff too...

I would imagine that kids that grow up on or near farms get plenty of lessons like this. Those farmers have some pretty nasty jobs to do...I have seen a few on the tv program about "Dirtiest Jobs".... I don't know if I would have the stomach to be able to deal with farm life.:thinking:

mustang04

wow....bullfrog dad i dunno what nerve i hit on you and i apologize....and i am not in any clique and never have i ever really been warned...maybe it's cuz i know when enough is enough and also that i usually end most arguements in a peaceful manner...and maybe its also that alot of ppl on here have met me in person and know my humerous and sarcastic personality, but i really am sry you feel you have to single me out

Old Tiger
04-30-2007, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by bhtrainer
arent cows like a religious thing in india? This is america

smustangs
04-30-2007, 12:58 PM
I would imagine that kids that grow up on or near farms get plenty of lessons like this. Those farmers have some pretty nasty jobs to do...I have seen a few on the tv program about "Dirtiest Jobs".... I don't know if I would have the stomach to be able to deal with farm life.:thinking:

o its not that bad i was raised on a ranch and dealt with that stuff my whole life and i wouldnt trade one moment of it

mustang04
04-30-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
This is america
i think she knows this is america....but yes cattle are highly regarded in india...so what she is implying is that it makes a little more sense for the employer to be angry...

am i right bhtrainer??

mustang04
04-30-2007, 01:00 PM
o its not that bad i was raised on a ranch and dealt with that stuff my whole life and i wouldnt trade one moment of it

word

truth be spoken

haha:D

smustangs
04-30-2007, 01:00 PM
This is america

shes not talking about america

Old Tiger
04-30-2007, 01:03 PM
shes not talking about america I know so it doesn't matter :D

LH Panther Mom
04-30-2007, 01:18 PM
I know so it doesn't matter :D
Then shut up. :p ;)

smustangs
04-30-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Then shut up. :p ;)

haha thank you

Old Tiger
04-30-2007, 01:19 PM
Then shut up. :p ;) I'm going to have to go with a no on this one! Who do you guys have next in softball?

pirate4state
04-30-2007, 01:29 PM

LOL :clap:

Thanks FOFO

bhtrainer
04-30-2007, 01:45 PM
i think she knows this is america....but yes cattle are highly regarded in india...so what she is implying is that it makes a little more sense for the employer to be angry...

am i right bhtrainer??

yup you hit it on the nose....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-30-2007, 02:03 PM

Yeah, but that's nothing compared to when a cow prolapses (sp?), now that's disgusting.

Ranger Mom
04-30-2007, 02:07 PM
Yeah, but that's nothing compared to when a cow prolapses (sp?), now that's disgusting.

Ewwww.....never have seen that, but my dad's cat prolapsed after having her kittens...it was NASTY!!!!

smustangs
04-30-2007, 02:15 PM

we had a bunch of sheep and we had a few that prolapsed that is about the worst thing to treat. you have to take 3/4" pvc and stick it in the prolapsed part after cutting a grove around it then tie kite string tight around that grove and it will cause the prolapsed part to die and slough off and the rest to suck back up inside

Old Tiger
04-30-2007, 02:16 PM
you bunch of freakin farmers/rednecks to know all this!

smustangs
04-30-2007, 02:21 PM

and i wouldnt trade a moment of it

mustang04
04-30-2007, 02:47 PM

hey hey HEY!!!! you left out ranchers....i didn't grow up on a farm, i grew up on a ranch....c'mon man you're slackin

LH Panther Mom
04-30-2007, 02:50 PM
hey hey HEY!!!! you left out ranchers....i didn't grow up on a farm, i grew up on a ranch....c'mon man you're slackin
Sheesh! Give him a break - the closest he came was cheese judging. ;)

Ranger Mom
04-30-2007, 02:51 PM
Sheesh! Give him a break - the closest he came was cheese judging. ;)

Real cheese or just cutting the cheese??:confused:

Old Tiger
04-30-2007, 02:52 PM
Sheesh! Give him a break - the closest he came was cheese judging. ;) I did Ag Issues and Dairy Products for FFA :D

I sucked at DP but always got to miss school for it. Ag Issues we got 3rd and were one spot away from state :(

LH Panther Mom
04-30-2007, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL! :clap: :D

AP Panther Fan
04-30-2007, 03:06 PM

well, he did say farmers/rednecks...I think he was including you in the second part of his statement;) :D

Just kidding, I would probably like ranchers as long as I didn't have to milk their cows, shovel s#6%, or witness any of the other discussed animal ailments.

mustang04
04-30-2007, 04:00 PM
well, he did say farmers/rednecks...I think he was including you in the second part of his statement;) :D

Just kidding, I would probably like ranchers as long as I didn't have to milk their cows, shovel s#6%, or witness any of the other discussed animal ailments.

haha....i wouldn't make any lady milk my cow...unless she wanted to

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-30-2007, 04:28 PM
we had a bunch of sheep and we had a few that prolapsed that is about the worst thing to treat. you have to take 3/4" pvc and stick it in the prolapsed part after cutting a grove around it then tie kite string tight around that grove and it will cause the prolapsed part to die and slough off and the rest to suck back up inside

Yeah, it pretty much sucks. It gags me when I have to do stuff like that.

JJ7997
04-30-2007, 06:06 PM
When I was in High School I worked for a dairy and me and one other guy milked 400 head twice a day. 3:30 A.M. and P.M. and we got it done. Its a pretty demanding job, but I enjoyed it, but of course I am one of those Country/Redneck folks. The feedlot that I worked for the last four years was fun too, except when you had to make a haul to the dead pit. Imagine having to scoop up bloated cows in the July heat with a front end loader and having to travel a mile with the wind blowing it back into your face, just downright appetizing.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-30-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
When I was in High School I worked for a dairy and me and one other guy milked 400 head twice a day. 3:30 A.M. and P.M. and we got it done. Its a pretty demanding job, but I enjoyed it, but of course I am one of those Country/Redneck folks. The feedlot that I worked for the last four years was fun too, except when you had to make a haul to the dead pit. Imagine having to scoop up bloated cows in the July heat with a front end loader and having to travel a mile with the wind blowing it back into your face, just downright appetizing.

Sounds like Campbell's, mmm mmm good. ;)

sinton66
04-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Careful, Casey might tell you about the "blue flame".:D