PDA

View Full Version : Medical question

BuffyMars
04-30-2007, 09:50 AM
I know this is an interesting question....but I was wondering if any of you have ever had any cysts, and if so, what were the symptoms like?

I am having some pains in my chest and under my arm, and the area is extremely tender.

Me being a completely paranoid hypochondriac looked up everything from tumors to cysts, but there isn't alot of information online regarding cysts.

It is scaring me to say the least. And I thought perhaps someone on here could give me some insight into the matter.

Thanks for any help! I could use some peace of mind.

Oh, and yes, I do consume caffeine on a daily basis, which I know is not good for cysts assuming that is what they are. Stupid migraines. :( I can't go 1 day without it or I get a raging migraine.

Phil C
04-30-2007, 09:50 AM
Consult a qualified physician.

BuffyMars
04-30-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Consult a qualified physician.

LOL! You are so wise Phil. :)

Phil C
04-30-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
LOL! You are so wise Phil. :)

:)

WOS87
04-30-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I know this is an interesting question....but I was wondering if any of you have ever had any cysts, and if so, what were the symptoms like?

I am having some pains in my chest and under my arm, and the area is extremely tender.

Painful cysts under the arm are most likely swollen lymph nodes and it's usually a sign that you have an impending infection somewhere in that region. Did you get scratched or bitten by anything on that arm... or on that side of the chest?

smustangs
04-30-2007, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by WOS87
Painful cysts under the arm are most likely swollen lymph nodes and it's usually a sign that you have an impending infection somewhere in that region. Did you get scratched or bitten by anything on that arm... or on that side of the chest?

did txb get to frisky?