PDA

View Full Version : Wylie vs. Comanche

bulldogwrx
10-18-2003, 12:43 AM
what does everyone think about this matchup...and guys i just wanna say we played an awesome game tonight were back on the road...

BH

vet93
10-18-2003, 08:47 AM
It was certainly a much needed win for the Bulldogs. However, Early has been pretty weak this year and look for a little stiffer competition against Comanche, Brady and Ballinger in your final three games. Comanche beat Early by a couple of touchdowns so they will be tougher but I think Brady and then Ballinger will be the most difficult of the three games.

bulldogwrx:
what does everyone think about this matchup...and guys i just wanna say we played an awesome game tonight were back on the road...

BH

<small>[ October 18, 2003, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: vet93 ]</small>

Excel94
10-18-2003, 04:34 PM
I agree with Vet, Wylie did get a much needed win but Early is a weak team. I do hope Wylie can build on this win and get some confidence back. Wylie still has alot of work to do starting with learning how to hit and hit hard. There were some bright spots in the Early game with big hits, for the most part Wylie plays very timid. You boys from Wylie need to get mean!!! Good luck Bulldogs I hope you have a victory over Comanche, no turnovers and start hitting your wide open receivers would help your cause, along with quit letting teams run up the middle on you and you guys might have a chance at district still.