PDA

View Full Version : Buffy's Job interview, house hunting In her Own Words

Txbroadcaster
04-30-2007, 09:31 AM
From Buffy's blog

lalalala....blah
Current mood: drained

So my interview was Friday....it went really well. For someone such as myself who suffers from anxiety, I was cool as a cucumber.

I pray that I get it. I have to admit, I will be disappointed if I don't get it.

But nonetheless....it was an eventful day to say the least. We drove around looking at houses and we lucked into getting to view a house because the realtor just so happened to be in the neighborhood that day.

So she showed us a house that was really nice....and we liked it. But she said that there was another house right down the road for only $200 more a month that was almost 2x the size. So of course we wanted to see it.

And we fell in love at 1st sight. Its beautiful. Its a 2-story brickhome, 4 bedroom, 2 bath (possibly 2.5 bath but I didn't check....we were too mesmerized to notice). Oh, and it has a gameroom, which Terry already has plans for as his broadcasting room. The back of the house overlooks the neighborhood pond, and it has a privacy fence. Its in a quaint community with a pool and park. And its a striaght shot on the interstate into Dallas.

The realtor is in the process of drawing up a lease for us as we speak. Hopefully, we will have it signed next week. And we will move at the beginning of June into our dream house.

Yes, its just the 2 of us moving into this big ole' house. But we wanted room this time. Room to grow. Eventually.

So it looks like we are on our way, and we are most excited about it.

Now, I just pray that I get this job. Its the opportunity of a lifetime.

Until then.

Oh, and how could I forget that we got to see Hot Fuzz....brought to you by the creators of Shaun of the Dead! It was awesome. British humor at its best. Its a must see, if I say so myself. God love big towns! No more driving 30 miles to see a limited release movie!!!!!!!!

TMer25
04-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Hot Fuzz was greatness.

Txbroadcaster
04-30-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by TMer25
Hot Fuzz was greatness.

I cant say it was as good as Shaun..but it still became a instant classic

TMer25
04-30-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I cant say it was as good as Shaun..but it still became a instant classic

It wasn't but i'm a sucker for Bill Nighy and Jim Broadbent. Peter Jackson's cameo was a nice treat as well.

Txbroadcaster
04-30-2007, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by TMer25
It wasn't but i'm a sucker for Bill Nighy and Jim Broadbent. Peter Jackson's cameo was a nice treat as well.

Cate Blanchett also did a Cameo..You know the role?

TMer25
04-30-2007, 11:03 AM

Yeah, her face wasn't very visible to say the least.

BuffyMars
04-30-2007, 11:03 AM

Oooo Oooo I do, I do!!!

pirate4state
04-30-2007, 11:04 AM
I can't believe it is actually at a theatre in Corpus. :eek: I'll have to go check it out!!! :D

Fotbol
04-30-2007, 11:48 AM
You prayed to the Big Guy in the Sky so you will get the job!